• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Jumbo Comics #11 Classic Lou Fine Cvr

13 posts in this topic

Gonna try this and see how it goes. If well, then more rare cool GA etc to come. 1st up, Jumbo Comics #11. The book is flat, nice colors, tight, with nice page quality. The pages appear to be soiled somewhat which gives them a slightly darker look, but are very supple (no chips or pieces off), with the centerfold tightly intact. Spine is very nice, clean, and straight. There is one very small, maybe 1/4" separation just above the top staple, which appears from the 'hard crease' the spine of these books have. There are 3 very small pieces of tape on the inside spine. 1top, 1bottom, 1 at the top staple. All are maybe a 1/4" x 1/4". The book has a really high grade appearance structurally - just check the scans. This is a pretty rare book, much harder to find than the 10. $395

1st :takeit: gets it.

54862-jumbo11sml.jpg.d5a8eb873a4f842381488266b8762326.jpg

PM sent :wishluck:

Welcome to the boards, Monster! Impressive OA collection... :cloud9:

GE

Thanks!

I am happy to say that the OA I have up on my site from my collection, is only a fraction. :blush: I'll get to posting the other Schomburg covers, EC art, etc, when I have the time. I've sold/traded some great GA art in the past to Berk that I wish I had back now! :cry: