• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

media mail question

18 posts in this topic

I purchased a book on ebay, for which I received USPS tracking information stating it had left Philadelphia via media mail on 3/13. I am in Massachusetts. Should I be worried that it has been 11 days and it still has not arrived, or is this normal for media mail?

Thanks in advance for any input. (thumbs u

According to the usps.gov site, Pittsburgh to Boston should take 4 working days. Of course, that's not necessarily an indication of what goes on in the southeastern part of the state ...

Thank you everyone for the input. I knew media mail could be bad, but I just thought that Philly wasn't that far away and it should have been here by now. I will try to put it out of my mind for the rest of the week. (then I'll flip it out if I still haven't received it)

Thanks again (thumbs u

Delivered, March 20, 2008, 2:55 pm, SILVER SPRING, MD 20910

Arrival at Unit, March 20, 2008, 5:49 am, SILVER SPRING, MD 20910

Processed, March 19, 2008, 1:05 pm, CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD 20790

Processed, March 18, 2008, 10:37 pm, GREENSBORO, NC 27495

Acceptance, March 18, 2008, 2:03 pm, RALEIGH, NC 27604

48 hours 52 minutes. not to shabby for media mail

Three weeks. Still no book. :frustrated:

This is killing me. :pullhair:

The seller has great feedback and he sent me the tracking information. I have no doubt that he mailed it, but I am going crazy thinking it is lost or damaged. :tonofbricks:

If this is normal for media mail, then I don't understand why people would use this service when priority is only a few bucks more. :screwy:

The seller has great feedback and he sent me the tracking information. I have no doubt that he mailed it, but I am going crazy thinking it is lost or damaged. :tonofbricks:

If this is normal for media mail, then I don't understand why people would use this service when priority is only a few bucks more. :screwy:

Cause most folks are cheap. :gossip:

Seriously

Cause most folks are cheap. :gossip:

Seriously

:acclaim: