• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wednesday! (Key pics added!)

98 posts in this topic

Jeez dude, maybe you should stop making promises if you're going to take a fortnight to fulfill them. We ain't patient much around these parts

Man, but you guys are the impatient ones! Give the lad some time to get proper pix/scans of some of the "highlight" books, and maybe grab a bite to eat during the process.

Man, but you guys are the impatient ones! Give the lad some time to get proper pix/scans of some of the "highlight" books, and maybe grab a bite to eat during the process.

OK. I am going to a restaurant in 30 min. :banana:

By the time I get back, if he does not have any more pics up maybe you could just post some random photos just to keep us satisfied. ;)

Wow. I guess he didn't have much money growing up.

Well, on the positive side, his parents were never able to throw out his comic collection, possibly because they couldn't find it. :baiting:

:signfunny:

I am sorry but I have to change out the old bags and boards. As you can see the old bags are very yellow.

I promise better pictures and scans to those who wait. DSC00143.jpg

New short box with proper storage can be seen in the middle of pic. DSC00146.jpg