• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Schomburgs!

379 posts in this topic

Nice to see this thread come back to life.

Wonderraw004.jpg

Hey, That's a Mile High! :o

Very nice (thumbs u

Wonderraw004.jpg

(worship) I always wondered who must have snagged this. I watched it at Metro and made a couple of hopefull offers for it. Congratulations.

I did luck out and snag this "Harold" copy for much, much, much less and I'll be picking it up from CGC next week. It actually got a surprising 8.0.

WonderComics1f.jpg

Wonderraw004.jpg

(worship) I always wondered who must have snagged this. I watched it at Metro and made a couple of hopefull offers for it. Congratulations.

I did luck out and snag this "Harold" copy for much, much, much less and I'll be picking it up from CGC next week. It actually got a surprising 8.0.

WonderComics1f.jpg

Nice copy from the Harold Hancock Pedigree collection. Beautiful.

D-Copy

002-7.jpg

I would love to visit your collection Sardo, seems like you are always buying and showing the nicest books on this board.

Thanks for the compliment. However, my copies are defintiely not the nicest ones posted on these boards. I have a lot of upgrading to do. (thumbs u