• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Saint #4 for sale. GGA - Topless Girls? SOLD!

20 posts in this topic

3.5/4.0 pretty heavy tanning on the inside covers, but decent page quality. Bottom staple is pulled on the front cover side but still holding the back cover. Slight spine roll.....$70 shipped in the U.S. or Canada

I don't know but a couple of those girls look pretty much topless to me. :blush:

Saint4vgbpannels.jpg

Saint4vg.jpg

Saint4vgb.jpg

I have looked very closely and can not detect any. From the inside front cover there are some places that I was suspect of, but it appears to be just the actual cover inks. It is heaviest on the outline of the word "Saint" where ct would not be needed and there is no bleed through on any of the typical spots where one would find it. Or..........No, in other words.

Full refund plus return shipping if CT is discovered. :)

is there any color touch in that black cover?

Don't some people around here invert colors to try and detect color touch from scans. I've never tried it but this looks quite clean inverted, i.e., no CT. I wanted to try and have fun. Looks quite cool since it's a black cover to start with -

55966-Saint8-ColorInverted.jpg.48df193b73be35124c0174b48d833843.jpg

Any room on the price?

Just wondering? I would go 50.00 shipped......

I have a pm offer for a little more. But I think I'll hold at this price. It's a pretty cool book to have if it doesn't sell. Thnks though.

Mike

:takeit:

send my your paypal info....

price is around guide for a classic cover GGA book.....and I'm tired of just looking at it.

Thanks

Just in time too, as I just logged on . . . :grin:

did someone say topless girls, I got here as fast as I could lol

Really, Rick.

:/

just because my wife won't let me date, doesn't mean I can't "look" :insane:

really....show me your stuff in the GA GGA forum.....I've never seen you post any.....

don't be shy...

I've only got 3 or 4 of the saint issues...but this one is a definate classic. I may upgrade some day, but it should do quite nicely.