• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

MK appears in Hulk 9. On the marvel site they show 5 covers for it and I was only able to get 3 of them thus far.

cover A 50/50

hulk9a.jpg

cover B 50/50

hulk9b.jpg

wrap around sketch variant front cover

hulk9xmasvar.jpg

wrap around sketch variant back cover

hulk9xmasvabackcover.jpg

It is derailing things a bit but I am a bit of a Moon Knight fan myself (maybe it is time for a Speedball Rules topic hm) and I do have the classic WWBN #32 (it graded out to a 9.6 when I sent it in).

werewolf.jpg

Nice book!

Picked up two books I missed with the hulk series that have Moon Knight in them. Got them pretty cheap too so was pleased.

Hulk #7 Turner variant

hulk7variant.jpg

Hulk #8 Buscema variant

hulk8variant.jpg

Now I just need the two variants for #9 which is the coloured Santa Rulk and Santa Hulk variants :)

Picked up some more Moon Knight goodness today.

Got the collectors magazine with the lead figure. The Magazine was pretty nice with full page poster in the middle of the first book along with lost of vital information about Moon Knight. Also had little pictures of some of the books he appears in.

mkleadfigure.jpg

mkcollectorsmag.jpg

Also was able to scratch 11 more books off my list that Moon Knight appears in :)

mkapperances8.jpg

Well I seem to be on a role lately on finding stuff. Today I found a few more MK appearances in which two of them where on no ones list so where new finds for me which where the Marvel Age Annual 2 and the Marvel Knights 2001 Millenial Vision which has a blurb about Moon Knight and then shows a picture of his daughter carrying on the Moon Knight name. Marvel Age Annual 2 is a filler until I find a better copy.

marvelageannual2.jpg

marvelknights2001milvision.jpg

Two that where on my list Paradise X and Infinity Crusade 6

paradisex0.jpg

infinitycrusade6.jpg

Now this final book is a magazine I got. I was talking to the store owner asking if he had any back issues of Wizard and he told me he only keeps a year back so doubt it. I knew this would be a hard book to find. Anyways I go thru the dollar bins and such and get the above books then start looking through the 3 for a dollar bins in which I find the Marvel Age and keep looking. Then I come across a Wizard 156. Its like a freakin miracle lol and even the store owner was surprised. It was even still in its orignal plastic packaging unread. I was so happy it made my day. Also only paid 35 cents for it :) Now I just need to find the other cover lol doh

wizard156.jpg

:)

And again got a few more books knocked off my list being the Avengers disassambled #501 and House of M 1-6. In House of M you only see Marc Spector running around with Luke Cage's gang. Picked up extras of Spectacular Spider-Man 22 and 23 along with a readers copy of WWBN 33. The WWBN 33 also is my first book in my collection to have a Mark Jewelers insert :)

mkappearances9.jpg

I seem to be on a role as of late when finding books that have MK appearances that are not on my original lists I got from other sources. Anyways a new find today whch is What If? #34

whatif34.jpg

Hey Whisp, good to see another Moon Knight fan. I've been out of the new comic game for the part since about 1988. But the early 80's series is one of my all time favorites. I started getting them originally for the Sienkiewicz art, he was my favorite back then is now my number 2 after Carmine Infantino. I quickly realized that the character was cool, and the Dough Moench stories rocked. A lot of them had more heart than your average comic book of the time.

Anyway, it's been a pleasure to see your pics of those 80's issues. There are far worse heroes to love than MK.

Hey Whisp, good to see another Moon Knight fan. I've been out of the new comic game for the part since about 1988. But the early 80's series is one of my all time favorites. I started getting them originally for the Sienkiewicz art, he was my favorite back then is now my number 2 after Carmine Infantino. I quickly realized that the character was cool, and the Dough Moench stories rocked. A lot of them had more heart than your average comic book of the time.

Anyway, it's been a pleasure to see your pics of those 80's issues. There are far worse heroes to love than MK.

(thumbs u

The first series of Moon Knight from the 80's is my favourite series too. The stories where straight forward with some decent art work. Moon Knight #5 is my all time favourite and was the book that drew me into the series. This book was by Bill Sienkiewicz and Doug Moench.