• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

nope. those are all b&w right?

I'm pretty sure the magazines are too. :insane:

There are some really good stories in those mags, and Bill S. was in his "Neal Adams" phase, so the artwork is killer as well. I personally feel that those issues, all leading up to Marvel Preview 21 (pictured below) represent the pinnacle of Moon Knight as a character:

51851277164.21.GIF

The issues that contain the MK stories in The Hulk magazines are colour. When they switched the title from The Rampaging Hulk to The Hulk at #10 it became a colour magazine.

Jesus, I knew that, and I guess I got mixed up after reading the Marvel Preview story. doh!

87328.jpg.312d9ebb98d3a5f5365b0b42eb15d66a.jpg

Wow, I had no idea WW #32 was going for so much! I bought mine for $200 or so on eBay a few years ago (it was RAW though).

scan0001-1.jpg

That's a real beauty! (thumbs u

Andy

If this isn't the proper spot to ask this just ignore the question. I can't decide if I want to keep this book or not. I like the book but I am thinking I could get a decent copy of a silver age key (obviously in a much lower grade) in a trade. I do like the book but maybe I would just be as happy with a 9.4.

Any opinions? What would be a reasonable trade for this book?

Wow, I had no idea WW #32 was going for so much! I bought mine for $200 or so on eBay a few years ago (it was RAW though).

scan0001-1.jpg

Andy

If this isn't the proper spot to ask this just ignore the question. I can't decide if I want to keep this book or not. I like the book but I am thinking I could get a decent copy of a silver age key (obviously in a much lower grade) in a trade. I do like the book but maybe I would just be as happy with a 9.4.

I can't tell you what might be a good trade, but if you think you'd be as happy with a lower grade copy, then go for it. The high grades get such a premium that you should do pretty well. This is just me, but if I were you I'd cash in on the 9.6, get me a 9.0 or even an 8.5, and dip into some SA goodness with the remainder.

scan0001-1.jpg

Andy

I can't tell you what might be a good trade, but if you think you'd be as happy with a lower grade copy, then go for it. The high grades get such a premium that you should do pretty well. This is just me, but if I were you I'd cash in on the 9.6, get me a 9.0 or even an 8.5, and dip into some SA goodness with the remainder.

If it were me I would keep the book knowing I had the highest census book,and that it's proudly in my collection 2c

Well I took some pics and wanted to show my Moon Knight collection. He is my favourite super hero. Some of the books in the pics are silver age but since I have all of them and figured that most of them are like in 80' and 90's I would post in the copper age section. If an admin thinks there is a better place for this thread then please move it there :)

Nice collection! But no silver age as you specified. That WWBN #32 came out in '75 and is bronze age goodness. (thumbs u

Well I took some pics and wanted to show my Moon Knight collection. He is my favourite super hero. Some of the books in the pics are silver age but since I have all of them and figured that most of them are like in 80' and 90's I would post in the copper age section. If an admin thinks there is a better place for this thread then please move it there :)

Nice collection! But no silver age as you specified. That WWBN #32 came out in '75 and is bronze age goodness. (thumbs u

You are correct. When I started this thread I was learning my ages/periods and when I finally realized my mistake I could not edit the thread.