• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

Oo, I never saw those! Are they from before the series started? What issues of the mag?

11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20 have Moon Knight in The Hulk / Rampaging Hulk Magazines. They are from 1978-1980 so between his origins in wwbn and his first series.

And it's Sienkiewicz art? Whoa, you're changing my life here.

Must...buy...Hulk...mags...

Oo, I never saw those! Are they from before the series started? What issues of the mag?

11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20 have Moon Knight in The Hulk / Rampaging Hulk Magazines. They are from 1978-1980 so between his origins in wwbn and his first series.

13, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 20 are Bill Sienkiewicz that have Moon Knight in them. 11 and 12 are done from someone else thus why I think one of the reasons they where never reprinted. My favourite part of the Hulk Mags is 15, 17 and 18 where Marc Spector kills his own brother which are reprinted in the Moon Knight Special Edition #2.

13, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 20 are Bill Sienkiewicz that have Moon Knight in them. 11 and 12 are done from someone else thus why I think one of the reasons they where never reprinted. My favourite part of the Hulk Mags is 15, 17 and 18 where Marc Spector kills his own brother which are reprinted in the Moon Knight Special Edition #2.

That was my first Moonknight story I read and it was unbelievable, the art was fantastic! if there is ever a Moonknight Omnibus, I hope they include those.

Edited by MR.COMICBOOK

VotMK #2 now out along with the zombie variant. I really like the zombie variant. I was impressed with the storyline since the Down South arc in the previous sries and the continuation into this new series is well written and has good artwork in my opinion. This new series is off to a good start and lets hope they keep it up :)

votmk2.jpg

1 in 10 zombie variant

votmk2variant.jpg

Also as a side note there is an interview with Mike Benson in Marvel Spotlight Deadpool in which they talk about the Down South story arc in the previous Mk series and talk about some of the new characters that where brought into play and their creation.

yeahman, i love moon knight! one of my fav 's from when i was a kid. now this is part of group of books i needed to sell those others for!....really wanted a nice 8.0-8.5 but it was a plus that it has white pages <3

yeahman, i love moon knight! one of my fav 's from when i was a kid. now this is part of group of books i needed to sell those others for!....really wanted a nice 8.0-8.5 but it was a plus that it has white pages <3

suuuuwwweeeeeet :headbang:

i ended up selling the other copy for 25 bucks with a couple other books

cause i really wanted as nice 8.0-8.5so i got this one was from a friend in town who upgraded

Edited by c-mack

i ended up selling the other copy for 25 bucks with a couple other books

cause i really wanted as nice 8.0-8.5so i got this one was from a friend in town who upgraded

So what happened to this one?

agreed<3!!! ...

this is getting pressed and sent off to cgc as we speak...cant wait to get it back!!!

d4148f21.jpg

Wow, I had no idea WW #32 was going for so much! I bought mine for $200 or so on eBay a few years ago (it was RAW though).

scan0001-1.jpg

Nice book.

I got my CGC 9.0 for $140 cdn a few years back.

I also picked this at a flea market for $5 and thought it was pretty neat.

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0003.jpg

Nice figure. Eventually when I get some cash flow generated I will get this figure along with a few others. Nice find man.