• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

scan0001.jpg

:banana:

the artwork freekin rocks :headbang:

I commented on this sketch in the signature series thread and agree it is a nice sketch. However to be a nitpick the artist screwed up the placement of the fist spikes. The spikes should be facing forward away from under the knuckles on the fingers and not attached to his backhand. In this current position MK would have to twirl around and around to unleash muliple backhands to get any use out of those spikes lol.

Well Vengeance of the Moon Knight #1 is out today and I was quite happy to finally have some new books to buy. The story in my opinion started out well and you get to see him with some of his new gear. Also as a bonus they have a reprint of the original #1 from November of 1980 of the first series inside. I was able to get 3 of the 5 covers thus far which are the 50/50 covers and the Finch Variant. Need to still get the Yu Sketch variant from somewhere and I have ordered the Yu cover negative variant from DF which I hope to have within a couple weeks. Just got the plain one with that since I didnt care if I got the Alex Ross signature version.

Anyways the books :)

A

vom1a.jpg

B

vom1b.jpg

Finch Variant

vom1finch.jpg

Was at lcs today looking at some books keeping an eye out for Moon Knight and found Zombie Moon Knight in Marvel Zombies Return #5.

mzr5.jpg

Also would like to note Vengeance of the Moon Knight #1 sold out and there will be a 2nd printing of #1 which is a sketch version of the 1 in 10 Finch variant version. Other then that hope to have the DF Ross variant soon and keeping my eye out for the Yu sketch variant still.

Also #2 of Vengeance of the Moon Knight will have a Zombie variant.

:)

Well Vengeance of the Moon Knight #1 is out today and I was quite happy to finally have some new books to buy. The story in my opinion started out well and you get to see him with some of his new gear. Also as a bonus they have a reprint of the original #1 from November of 1980 of the first series inside. I was able to get 3 of the 5 covers thus far which are the 50/50 covers and the Finch Variant. Need to still get the Yu Sketch variant from somewhere and I have ordered the Yu cover negative variant from DF which I hope to have within a couple weeks. Just got the plain one with that since I didnt care if I got the Alex Ross signature version.

A

vom1a.jpg

B

vom1b.jpg

Finch Variant

vom1finch.jpg

the Finch Variant is nice. he seems to know how to draw MK.

A

vom1a.jpg

B

vom1b.jpg

Finch Variant

vom1finch.jpg

the Finch Variant is nice. he seems to know how to draw MK.

Finch does do a good job and he did some of the first books of the series previous to this. Yu also does a good job too which is the book labeled B. Vengeance of the Moon Knight #1 was a good start and hopefully they can keep it up and don't do what they did with the last series and screw up the team.

Now if only Marvel or No Equal Entertainment would give us an official update on the Moon Knight TV series I would be a happy camper.

Oo, I never saw those! Are they from before the series started? What issues of the mag?

11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20 have Moon Knight in The Hulk / Rampaging Hulk Magazines. They are from 1978-1980 so between his origins in wwbn and his first series.

Oo, I never saw those! Are they from before the series started? What issues of the mag?

11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20 have Moon Knight in The Hulk / Rampaging Hulk Magazines. They are from 1978-1980 so between his origins in wwbn and his first series.

yeah those were awesome! I think they have been reprinted in a MoonKnight Essential?

The 3 Moon Knight Special Editions are reprints of the Hulk Magzines 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20 along with the Marvel Preview 21. Don't think that any of the Hulk Magazine stories are in the essentials. Esssential #2 does have a couple short stories but I would need all the Hulk Magazines to compare and I only have a few of them so far to tell for sure. Hulk 11 and 12 I don't think have ever been reprinted.