• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What trade are you reading right now

1,271 posts in this topic

So what trade are you guys reading atm. Let's get a running thread going about this stuff. I'm sure there's one somewhere but I'm too lazy to look. Go so far as to post yesterdays, today's and the one you will be reading next. I find these type of threads give me ideas on what to read next.

Yesterday: Six From Sirius (found an original at gem city)

Today: Alien Legion: Slaughterworld (classic classic classic)

Tomorrow: probably finish Predator omnibus Vol 1. I love the format and have read Terminator vol 1 and Indiana Jones vol 1 and have Aliens vol 1 for a later date.

I should have my bound books back next week, so they will jump to the top of my reading list. Arriving will be Legion/Supergirl #1-30 by waid and kitson bound, JLA Year 1 bound and I'm getting the empire trade turned into a hard plastic cover.

just finished the 2nd Iron Man trade.

Might go look for something Legion related while I wait on the next Walking Dead.

Great Darkness Saga (thumbs u

Just finished: Walking Dead 1 & 2 tpb's, Batman: The Man Who laughs hardcover

Currently Reading: Amazing Spiderman Omnibus, Captain America Omnibus, Uncanny X-men Omnibus

Up Next: Walking Dead 3 & 4 tpb's

-Chris

Just finished....

Fell Vol #1

Fear Agent Vol #2

Invincible Vol #1

All Star Comics Vol #9 (the best by far)

Incredible Hulk Volume #1

Reading....

Fantastic Four Volume #1

All Star Comics Vol #10

I've been having problems sleeping :insane:

Sin City (from DHP)

Fray is probably next (but doesn't look too good)

Maybe Cerebrus

Pat

I have all the cerebus phone books. Got halfway through vol 2 and needed a long break. Great reading but l just needed to get away for a bit lol.

Making my way through the Fantastic Four Omnibus vol. 1 for the first time. Even today, the ideas and artwork of those early stories are impressive. The dialog and plots are a bit cheesy once in awhile but this is still a great read!

-Bob

I don't get trades, but I'm often tempted. Any wild recommendations off the top of your head?

Last temptation trade was one of the Invincible trades. I've only read issue #5. I've read all "The Walking Dead", but only issue #5 on Invincible.

Recent stuff

JLA The Lightning Saga (if you like the legion)

Sin City Run

Dark Horse Omnibuses (Predator, Aliens, Indy Jones etc)

Wanted Assassin Edition

Fables

Older Stuff Reprinted

Savage Sword of Conan Vol 1 and 2

Any of the Judge Dredd/Judge Anderson Volumes