• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The best thing in the world happened to me this weekend...

46 posts in this topic

Watched my daughter get her black belt yesterday. Today went to the Tysons show with my son, who had a surprisingly good time. Bought some comics, came home, had drinks and played Risk with some friends, and grilled excellent meats on the grill in the cold. An outstanding weekend.
Risk :cloud9:

Glad you guys are doing great.

It snowed here. rantrant Didn't accumulate, just listening to the tiny specks hit the window. Although I don't hear them currently, as my furnace just kicked on. meh

It snowed here. rantrant Didn't accumulate, just listening to the tiny specks hit the window. Although I don't hear them currently, as my furnace just kicked on. meh

Snowed here this morning too... :cry:

:(

After the Winter I have been through, I feel for you!

we are supposed to have flurries again tomorrow... :frustrated:

Matthew, warm weather and sunshine does not a good dark painter make. So close your shutters and get back to painting howling winds and wide eyed kitty cats. :makepoint:

Warm weather and feeling good.. honestly. (tsk)

I feel for you guys. The weather here in Indiana is fantastic. Yesterday was a perfect day to get out and cut the grass.

Don't worry, soon it will get better for you too.

TH, do you a really high pain threshold, or simply your nuts on the chilly side?

:baiting: - the blue one is well...you.

I feel for you guys. The weather here in Indiana is fantastic. Yesterday was a perfect day to get out and cut the grass.

Don't worry, soon it will get better for you too.

TH, do you a really high pain threshold, or simply your nuts on the chilly side?

:baiting: - the blue one is well...you.

lol It wasn't so bad. I had the lawn cut and was back in the house enjoying a cold one in about ten seconds flat. (thumbs u

it broke 60 degrees for the 1st time since Early October yesterday, and it is above 60 again today... :cloud9:

reminds me of being a kid & mowing lawns in spring to save up money to buy comic books.... :cloud9::cloud9:

nice story, but for me i had a paper route. that is perfect weather 60 degrees.

:cloud9:

Watched my daughter get her black belt yesterday. Today went to the Tysons show with my son, who had a surprisingly good time. Bought some comics, came home, had drinks and played Risk with some friends, and grilled excellent meats on the grill in the cold. An outstanding weekend.

risk rules :applause:

it broke 60 degrees for the 1st time since Early October yesterday, and it is above 60 again today... :cloud9:

reminds me of being a kid & mowing lawns in spring to save up money to buy comic books.... :cloud9::cloud9:

Glad to hear it shiver...in Orange County CA...yesterday 95-degrees...today 92-degrees...got an ice-cold beer anyone? :devil:

Feels hotter today???

Reached 102 in Anaheim yesterday (tied with Yuma, AZ as hottest in the U.S. yesterday)! (96 the day before)

it broke 60 degrees for the 1st time since Early October yesterday, and it is above 60 again today...

You know...that's just sad. It makes me appreciate the warm climate of the southeast, which I take for granted. :thumbsup: It is going to be a "cold" 50 degrees here for a couple of days... lol

Got my books yet? :wishluck: