• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Week's Halloween painting

15 posts in this topic

Another great one, Matt! Personally, I like the non-Veggie-guy stuff best! :devil:

I particularly like the "Fall" motif in the border! (thumbs u A perfect choice for such a great seasonal piece! :applause:

* Appreciation bid placed... *Currently Winning*, 6-day anti-snipe karma engaged! :flamed:

Another great one, Matt! Personally, I like the non-Veggie-guy stuff best! :devil:

I particularly like the "Fall" motif in the border! (thumbs u A perfect choice for such a great seasonal piece! :applause:

* Appreciation bid placed... *Currently Winning*, 6-day anti-snipe karma engaged! :flamed:

Thanks!

Thanks!

Veggie rules, fool

Veggie rules, fool

10hr. winning bidder: *Outbid Notice* :(

It was Greggy's taunting that was my undoing... and, evidently, my distain for Veggie-Man! :baiting::makepoint:

If someone besides me wins this one, they will have paid very dearly lol:devil:

I thought you said the winner would have to pay dearly for it. I was willing to go higher then what I paid for it. :D

Perfect, you can paypal the excess right to Shiverbones' account. I am sure he's appreciate it. (thumbs u

C

If someone besides me wins this one, they will have paid very dearly lol:devil:

I thought you said the winner would have to pay dearly for it. I was willing to go higher then what I paid for it. :D

Thought I didn't have that one but then realized I already have it's original, in my collection. (shrug)

:baiting: