• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Scores

44 posts in this topic

Post your Golden Age scores from the new York Comic Con!

I finally found a nice copy of All-Star Comics #16. Don't know why, but I haven't had much luck with this one in the past so I was very happy to find this one. Guess I can cross it off my wantlist in my sig-line now. :)

AllStarComics16_FVF70.jpg

Post your Golden Age scores from the new York Comic Con!

I finally found a nice copy of All-Star Comics #16. Don't know why, but I haven't had much luck with this one in the past so I was very happy to find this one. Guess I can cross it off my wantlist in my sig-line now. :)

AllStarComics16_FVF70.jpg

Very nice.Congratulations!

my one pick up is not back yet...I know filter snagged a great book

so did bedrock; he's already bragged to me about it.

"boy" he sure did (thumbs u

So while we wait for the big boys to post their haul, here's another book I picked up there.

CaptainAmerica60_CGCF65.jpg

That's interesting, when did Timely's start with the A Marvel Magazine moniker? I thought that was later.

:whistle:

richard was just pulling into the outskirts of Houston yesterday afternoon when I yapped at him, so give him some time to recoup from his 2 day drive from NY to Tx, and he will share with us :)

:whistle:

richard was just pulling into the outskirts of Houston yesterday afternoon when I yapped at him, so give him some time to recoup from his 2 day drive from NY to Tx, and he will share with us :)

It is good to be home!

boy11.jpg