• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: General Apology to the Boards

79 posts in this topic

I'd like to extend this general apology to the Boards and its members for my recent posts and behavior over the last couple of months. As noted by many, it has been unacceptable. As a few of you know, my father died at the end of February, and I obviously have latent grief and unresolved authority issues. I hope to get a handle on this at some point.

I'd like to specifically apologize to Roy, Brian, Andy, Kenny and Arex, along with others I have offended. I have abused the privilege of their friendship, and I am sorry.

Lastly, thank you to the Board members and friends who have been supportive during this time - it means a lot to me.

-David

I'd like to extend this general apology to the Boards and its members for my recent posts and behavior over the last couple of months. As noted by many, it has been unacceptable. As a few of you know, my father died at the end of February, and I obviously have latent grief and unresolved authority issues. I hope to get a handle on this at some point.

I'd like to specifically apologize to Roy, Brian, Andy, Kenny and Arex, along with others I have offended. I have abused the privilege of their friendship, and I am sorry.

Lastly, thank you to the Board members and friends who have been supportive during this time - it means a lot to me.

-David

Sorry to hear about your loss David. Hang in there and take care. (thumbs u :foryou:

Shawn

Yes...my condolences as well...I'm sure a loss of such magnitude could cloud your judgement somewhat (if not alot)...I can only imagine the pain and I don't relish the day that I have to go through the same thing...

-David

I have had plenty of death in my extended family lately.I completely understand.We here on this boards are somewhat of a family also.Im really sorry for your loss.Hopefully the pain will pass soon.

Dennis

I am sorry for your loss David. I wasn't aware of this emotional crisis in your life. I truly hope everything works out for you and that the grief and hurt fades sooner rather than later :sorry: