• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man film at 94% positive

71 posts in this topic

Saw the film tonight. Fabulous. Nothing bad to say about it - they nailed it and I think this one is going to be a big hit with broad appeal. It was funny/witty without being stupid or silly, the dialogue didn't induce cringing, the story was tight with a logical progression, the casting was excellent...I'd give it a solid A. It didn't even seem like a comic book movie, it was just a damn fine film. :applause:

Plus, Stan Lee gets his best cameo yet and Jim Cramer's appearance in the film was literally one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. lol

Saw the film tonight. Fabulous. Nothing bad to say about it - they nailed it and I think this one is going to be a big hit with broad appeal. It was funny/witty without being stupid or silly, the dialogue didn't induce cringing, the story was tight with a logical progression, the casting was excellent...I'd give it a solid A. It didn't even seem like a comic book movie, it was just a damn fine film. :applause:

Plus, Stan Lee gets his best cameo yet and Jim Cramer's appearance in the film was literally one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. lol

OMG!

My GF is busy and can't get out to see it with me this weekend.

I can't believe it's actually a good movie, and I'll have to wait another week to see it. :frustrated:

:sorry:

OMG!

I can't believe it's actually a good movie, and I'll have to wait another week to see it. :frustrated:

your "guy fantasy"? :baiting:

OMG!

You wish. :baiting:

:applause: seeing it Friday night

OMG!

You wish. :baiting:

No, that would involve her hot twin sister or a handful of hot "girlfriends" :devil:

WOW !! :o:o....That's what I was guessing on this movie , and def. hoping for ......Great review ! (thumbs u Delek.................................Bh

" Custom designed nerd lair " :roflmao:..... :roflmao:.................BH

Gee, thanks for maxing my browser window and busting my speakers. meh

I concur. I can't believe I agree with joe_collector on something. . .

What's not to like about hard rock riffs and Iron Man toys? (shrug)

Get better speakers JC.. :baiting: (cue for JC to school me on the set up he has in his custom designed penthouse nerd lair)

Man the reviews just keep going strong. After all the nasty things people said about how this movie was going to turn out based on the poster and the cast, this is some form of justice for those of us who hoped it would turn out well. I'm wondering if there are fewer preconceptions as to how Iron Man should be than some of the other comic book characters that have been turned into film.