• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who do I owe the $8 to?

19 posts in this topic

Your vote will decide it.

Heading into the NY Comic Con dinner,I asked Mr Woogie to pick me up a Toon Tumbler. At the show,he gave it to me and told me there was no charge as Paul had given him some for helping out at the booth. Very generous of him,and I appreciated it. While showing it to DAM60,he admired it and asked if he could have it and he'd give me the money to buy one the next day. I felt funny taking the money but wanted the Tumbler so I'd have to pay for one the next day.

However,the next day Paul gave me the glass,to make up for the one he'd given Mr Woogie.

Bottom line is I ended up with both the glass and the money.

I owe someone the money,I'm just not exactly sure who?

Your votes decide it. Voting closes in 12 hours and starts now.

Your vote will decide it.

Heading into the NY Comic Con dinner,I asked Mr Woogie to pick me up a Toon Tumbler. At the show,he gave it to me and told me there was no charge as Paul had given him some for helping out at the booth. Very generous of him,and I appreciated it. While showing it to DAM60,he admired it and asked if he could have it and he'd give me the money to buy one the next day. I felt funny taking the money but wanted the Tumbler so I'd have to pay for one the next day.

However,the next day Paul gave me the glass,to make up for the one he'd given Mr Woogie.

Bottom line is I ended up with both the glass and the money.

I owe someone the money,I'm just not exactly sure who?

Your votes decide it. Voting closes in 12 hours and starts now.

Bold part is confusing. Paul gave you the glass to make up for the one you gave to DAM60, not to me, right? I had another one in my bag, and I'm drinking out of it right now! Paul gave me both glasses (plus others) for my and my son helping him out at his booth. I think at this point, you should buy DAM60 an ice cream the next time you see him and call it a day!

ps- the glass is awesome isn't it? Best one yet with that blue lined montage of the old armors ringing the glass!

:banana: