• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order status stuck at "received"?

341 posts in this topic

i submitted some moderns on 5.3 which still haven't been graded...called CGC this morning and the guy told me it would be 'probably another two weeks until they are graded'...lame

any word on your 4.25 books, mschmidt?

That confirms it then....~3-4 weeks late on Moderns...ie Moderns now have Economy tier turnaround.

Value tier stuck now three weeks in the slabbing room. :P

One week overdue working on two.

I'm at 15 working days (subtracting holiday and con day) and my 5/14 subs are still stuck at received. I hope to at least see the grades pop up by this coming Friday.

Friday was 20 working days for me. Still stuck at received after the books arrived on 5/8.

I don't mind them being late but the site was just updated and it shows moderns as on-time. :insane:

Friday was 20 working days for me. Still stuck at received after the books arrived on 5/8.

I don't mind them being late but the site was just updated and it shows moderns as on-time. :insane:

but they are on-time hm

"From a certain point of view" :makepoint:

• Administrator

We are working on updating the site...we hope to have the accurate shipping dates up today.

Also, please remember:

- Prescreens take up to a week longer than the turnaround for the tier selected due to the time spent screening the books.

-We don't count one business day for each show that we attend, since our staff is limited during these times. (of course weekends and holidays don't count either) In May we attended 4 shows and had Memorial Day.

Lastly, we are running a delay in our encapsulation process but we are making every effort to get caught up.

Unfortunately the higher volumes during convention season, especially since all show invoices are received on one day, can cause our turnarounds to run behind. We are working hard to get your books done in a timely fashion. :)

Also, when you call for status we can only offer an estimate based upon our current expectations of workload and submissions, so these estimates may be off and do not reflect the actual date the books will be graded/shipped.

(runs and ducks for cover....lol)

We are working on updating the site...we hope to have the accurate shipping dates up today.

Also, please remember:

- Prescreens take up to a week longer than the turnaround for the tier selected due to the time spent screening the books.

-We don't count one business day for each show that we attend, since our staff is limited during these times. (of course weekends and holidays don't count either) In May we attended 4 shows and had Memorial Day.

Lastly, we are running a delay in our encapsulation process but we are making every effort to get caught up.

Unfortunately the higher volumes during convention season, especially since all show invoices are received on one day, can cause our turnarounds to run behind. We are working hard to get your books done in a timely fashion. :)

Also, when you call for status we can only offer an estimate based upon our current expectations of workload and submissions, so these estimates may be off and do not reflect the actual date the books will be graded/shipped.

Thanks Gemma, all I needed was an update from CGC. I can now stop checking the D@mn collectors society site every hour now :insane:

CGC site is now updated with modern submissions received on 4/25/08 being shipped. Roughly 2 full weeks behind.
:cry:

Also, please remember:

I don't mind calling you for updates... :foryou:

Also, please remember:

She's married. You dirty old troll.

Also, please remember:

I know.

So is Dena.

I was just :kidaround:

Also, please remember:

I know.

So is Dena.

I was just :kidaround:

I bet. More like wishful thinking. I feel sorry for Dena's husband. One wrong move and Banned.gif .

Thanks for the update, Gemma! The veterans know that QA/Encapsulation is usually where the bottle necks are when there are a lot of books to be graded. I'd rather they do a good job than to have a lot of errors, so take your time. Just hurry up. The choice is yours, don't be late. :baiting:

How hard would it be than to pick the "newest" received date and constantly change the text on that page via AJAX or some other DHTML method? It's a rhetorical question, cause I know it wouldn't take much. :baiting:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

My books are now graded.

18.75 % in 9.8

43.75 % in 9.6

31.25 % in 9.4

06.25 % in 9.2

Harbinger 1 9.6 WHITE :banana: paid a $1 for it.

Miracleman 14 9.6 WHITE :banana:

New Mutants 87 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE :banana:

Avengers 195 9.6 WHITE

Avengers 196 9.4 WHITE

Spider-Woman 1 9.8 WHITE :banana:

Incredible Hulk 187 9.4 WHITE :(

Daredevil 178 9.6 WHITE

X-Men 121 9.2 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE :cry:

X-Men 124 9.8 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE :banana:

X-Men 129 9.4 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

Uncanny X-Men 155 9.8 WHITE :banana:

X-Men 132 9.4 WHITE

G.I. Joe A Real American Hero 12 6 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

G.I. Joe A Real American Hero 13 9.6 WHITE

G.I. Joe A Real American Hero 15 9.4 WHITE

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

My books are now graded.

18.75 % in 9.8

43.75 % in 9.6

31.25 % in 9.4

06.25 % in 9.2

Harbinger 1 9.6 WHITE :banana: paid a $1 for it.

Miracleman 14 9.6 WHITE :banana:

New Mutants 87 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE :banana:

Avengers 195 9.6 WHITE

Avengers 196 9.4 WHITE

Spider-Woman 1 9.8 WHITE :banana:

Incredible Hulk 187 9.4 WHITE :(

Daredevil 178 9.6 WHITE

X-Men 121 9.2 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE :cry:

X-Men 124 9.8 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE :banana:

X-Men 129 9.4 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

Uncanny X-Men 155 9.8 WHITE :banana:

X-Men 132 9.4 WHITE