• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order status stuck at "received"?

341 posts in this topic

I got my post 1975 books about 9 days ago. Those were submitted on May 3rd. Still waiting on my Economy tier books. So they're somewhat slow.

My Moderns books were received on May 9th. Called yesterday, still not graded. :(

:roflmao:

I would call. I sent in books on the 8th and received them before I left to go to Chicago last weekend.

Called again today on the books they received on May 9th. They said call again one week and they might be graded :censored:

Did you have an issue with your payment? The website shows books being shipped that were received on 6/2/08.

Sent a Money Order like I always do.

anyone know if they handle MO and checks the same as CC payments? Do your books go into the queue regardless of payment type or do MO's and checks have to clear first?

I think payment would need to clear before they begin to grade them. I remember Scott telling me this once.

R.

I think payment would need to clear before they begin to grade them. I remember Scott telling me this once.

R.

That could add another week to the process. Good information to know.

A MO shouldn't have to clear at all. It's the same as cash unless they are concerned about counterfeits.

MO's can be cancelled. I had that happen to me twice selling on ebay. I received payment, shipped the item that day and a few days later my bank said the MO had been cancelled. I now treat a MO like a check.

A MO shouldn't have to clear at all. It's the same as cash unless they are concerned about counterfeits.

MO's can be cancelled. I had that happen to me twice selling on ebay. I received payment, shipped the item that day and a few days later my bank said the MO had been cancelled. I now treat a MO like a check.

That makes no sense. What type of MO were they Post Office or bank?

There has been so much fraud on cashier's checks in

the past few years a lot of banks will still call to verify the funds

before they cash them.

before they cash them.

Oh, I understand the counterfeiting part, but I have never heard of being able to cancel or stop payment on a money order.

Hey grading dorks...pay for fast track and stop whining about how long your books are taking.

Helpful greggy

before they cash them.

Oh, I understand the counterfeiting part, but I have never heard of being able to cancel or stop payment on a money order.

Many banks will now put holds on Cashier's checks and MO's...bastiches.

Hey grading dorks...pay for fast track and stop whining about how long your books are taking.

Helpful greggy

Or walkthrough. It's done in 2 hours.

:applause:

I think they were from a local supermarket. I can get them at Albertsons or Publix by me. There is a fee ($25 I think) but to scam a $200 or more item it's worth it.