• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order status stuck at "received"?

341 posts in this topic

I got my post 1975 books about 9 days ago. Those were submitted on May 3rd. Still waiting on my Economy tier books. So they're somewhat slow.

My Moderns books were received on May 9th. Called yesterday, still not graded. :(

Received by CGC on May 9th, graded July 18th. :eek:

I got my post 1975 books about 9 days ago. Those were submitted on May 3rd. Still waiting on my Economy tier books. So they're somewhat slow.

My Moderns books were received on May 9th. Called yesterday, still not graded. :(

Ouch!

My June 2nd books are still sitting on verified.

Ouch!

The website shows they are shipping out books received on June 2nd.

Ouch!

Blame it all on Steve Borock. His leaving CGC has disrupted the whole grading process. They don't know what to do without him. :roflmao:

Ouch!

Blame it all on Steve Borock. His leaving CGC has disrupted the whole grading process. They don't know what to do without him. :roflmao:

We can no longer blame Canada.

Anyone know how many books were submitted in Chicago (not graded on-site)? I hear rumors the NY show had 4-5K in submissions. Just wondering if the haul from Chicago will put them even further behind.

Anyone know how many books were submitted in Chicago (not graded on-site)? I hear rumors the NY show had 4-5K in submissions. Just wondering if the haul from Chicago will put them even further behind.

I don't know, but it shouldn't have affected the FCBD submissions. Perhaps Wizard World L.A. flooded the dam.

I recieved comics today that I sent in after the philly show but I haven't recieved my Philly show stuff just have to keep waiting i suppose

That's odd.

No worse than AlexH still not getting his book back from the original Frazetta signing..

I recieved comics today that I sent in after the philly show but I haven't recieved my Philly show stuff just have to keep waiting i suppose

That's odd.

How do they handle books from a show? Do they all get jammed into the queue at one time or are they processed seperately?

That's odd.

How do they handle books from a show? Do they all get jammed into the queue at one time or are they processed seperately?

Your guess is as good as mine.

My guess would be a book was rec'd at CGC HQ on May 1 would be the queue ahead of a book rec'd at a show on May 2-3. But that seems too simple.

That's odd.

Your guess is as good as mine.

My guess would be a book was rec'd at CGC HQ on May 1 would be the queue ahead of a book rec'd at a show on May 2-3. But that seems too simple.

Look at it this way. Customer #1 submitts books on June 5 and they are receive don the 8th. They have a con that weekend of the 6th and 7th. I know they don't carry books back but they ship them. This must add another full week to the process. Lets say its now June 12th.

On June 12th they receive the books from the con (for arguments sake lets say 2,000 books). Meanwhile Customer #2 sends books that arrive on the 12th. They are also received. Does he have to go to the back of the line and now sit behind the 2,000 books from the con or is he slipped streamed into the queue?

It's obvious that Customer #1's books are ahead of the con books but how will customer #2 be handled?

Look at it this way. Customer #1 submitts books on June 5 and they are receive don the 8th. They have a con that weekend of the 6th and 7th. I know they don't carry books back but they ship them. This must add another full week to the process. Lets say its now June 12th.

On June 12th they receive the books from the con (for arguments sake lets say 2,000 books). Meanwhile Customer #2 sends books that arrive on the 12th. They are also received. Does he have to go to the back of the line and now sit behind the 2,000 books from the con or is he slipped streamed into the queue?

I understand what you are saying, but have no clue.

So, if the 'con books' are rec'd at CGC the same day as my order is rec'd, my order may or may not be severely delayed.