• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order status stuck at "received"?

341 posts in this topic

Wait. Joey, are you asking if CGC marks recv'd the day the accept the books or the day they arrive at CGC?

hm I think thats another question. My original one is how the queue works. This brings up another point about when it's entered into the sytem. Is it done at the con or when they arrive at CGC?

Wait. Joey, are you asking if CGC marks recv'd the day the accept the books or the day they arrive at CGC?

hm I think thats another question. My original one is how the queue works. This brings up another point about when it's entered into the sytem. Is it done at the con or when they arrive at CGC?

sub some books in baltimore and find out.. :baiting:

I just sent three full pre-screen invoices in priority this morning, they'll probably get there Monday. I'm not expecting to get them back until October at this rate.

My June 2nd pre-screen sub is still sitting on Verified. (shrug)

sub some books in baltimore and find out.. :baiting:

lol your a funny guy.

I was talking to them and it seems that books from cons actually get entered once they get back to CGC and payment has been accepted. So you may turn your comics in at the show on a Saturday but they may not get entered until Wed. of the next week.

I was talking to them and it seems that books from cons actually get entered once they get back to CGC and payment has been accepted. So you may turn your comics in at the show on a Saturday but they may not get entered until Wed. of the next week.

And we have answer. :applause:

And we have answer. :applause:

Cool...thanks. So you have to await for arrival, and if paying by check for the check to clear hm that could add almost 2 weeks right there. I would imagine a CC payment is treated the same as cash in hand

This is why I always pay by Money Order.

But will have to pay via credit card for a pre-screen I have coming up.

I always use my AMEX. Last year all my comic related purchases got me a free ailrine ticket using the points. I used it to go to Chicago.

My Pre-screen 9.8 from 6/2/2008 just hit "scheduled for grading" today. 28 out of the 30 have "Modern" in the Category designation so it looks like those at least passed 9.8. 28 for 30 is not bad at all. :)

My Reholder from 7/16/2008 shipped today also.

My Pre-screen 9.8 from 6/2/2008 just hit "scheduled for grading" today. 28 out of the 30 have "Modern" in the Category designation so it looks like those at least passed 9.8. 28 for 30 is not bad at all. :)

:applause:

I submitted books on a Saturday at the recent Toronto Paradise con (used a credit card for payment), and they were entered into the system at CGC the following THURSDAY.

:applause:

Yeah, they got graded today, 28 9.8s. Very happy. :banana:

Now, I wonder how long it will take for them to ship. (shrug)