• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order status stuck at "received"?

341 posts in this topic

My 11/26 batch just changed to "Scheduled for Grading". Wooho.

My 10/27 pre-screen has been sitting at "Scheduled for Grading" since Thursday afternoon.

Usually takes one day for a batch to move from "Scheduled for Grading" to "Graded".

Is CGC closed this week for the Holiday?

Same here - my batch has been sitting at "Scheduled for Grading" since Friday last week (which was 20 business days after they were received). Looks like they're about a week behind on Moderns.

I just had a pre-screen modern invoice received 2/23 go to "scheduled for grading" yesterday 3/17. There was another invoice received that day, same tier, that is still sitting on Verified. I have three other full invoices that were received a couple of weeks ago that are sitting at Verified

Everything seems to be moving very quickly at the moment.

Really. I have a bunch that were received on 2/25 for regular modern service still sitting as received. I thought pre-screens took considerably longer.

lol

I called this morning due to a reholder issue and inquired about my other invoices that were skipped. Apparently they got to my pre-screen early by accident.

They are at 2/16 for regular Moderns.

Anyway, that one was graded today, 28 9.8s :banana:

I called this morning due to a reholder issue and inquired about my other invoices that were skipped. Apparently they got to my pre-screen early by accident.

(shrug)

My regular modern submission was received on 02/13 - still not graded.

Edit: Just spoke to CGC and my books were actually graded on Monday - even though the Collector's Society website still claims that they are "scheduled for grading". What's odd, though, is that the CGC employee claimed that this is completely normal - I won't be able to see the grades online until the books are shipped off.

Hmm ... I don't seem to recall it being this way previously - doesn't it usually go from "scheduled for grading" to "graded" and then to "shipped/safe"?

You guys are clogging the pipeline with all your Sig-Series-Variant-Cover-Convention-Exclusive-Limited-Edition-Sketch-Cover-Crossover-Hologram-Cape-and-Tights funny books, and now my poor GA Popeyes are collecting dust in a ratty old forgotten box on a shelf in the employees' bathroom. :cry::baiting:

(shrug)

My regular modern submission was received on 02/13 - still not graded.

Edit: Just spoke to CGC and my books were actually graded on Monday - even though the Collector's Society website still claims that they are "scheduled for grading". What's odd, though, is that the CGC employee claimed that this is completely normal - I won't be able to see the grades online until the books are shipped off.

Hmm ... I don't seem to recall it being this way previously - doesn't it usually go from "scheduled for grading" to "graded" and then to "shipped/safe"?

That's fairly normal. Happens to my books all the time.

You guys are clogging the pipeline with all your Sig-Series-Variant-Cover-Convention-Exclusive-Limited-Edition-Sketch-Cover-Crossover-Hologram-Cape-and-Tights funny books, and now my poor GA Popeyes are collecting dust in a ratty old forgotten box on a shelf in the employees' bathroom. :cry::baiting:

:signfunny:

My order status just went from Verified to Flushed! :o

I thought Popeye was right at home in the water (shrug)

I thought Popeye was right at home in the water (shrug)

:) Nah. You're thinking of a fish.

Fish-Anatomy.jpg

My order moved to "scheduled" at the end of the day. I'll stop whining now.

I don't know about you guys but I'm sick and tired of seeing my latest Modern submission stuck at "Verified" for 3 frigging weeks. :mad:

Because they're showing that Modern submissions from 02/20/09 are now being graded, that means my 03/04/09 submission has to wait at least another 2 weeks before being completed. So it will end up being close to 2 months between shipping them to CGC and receiving them back for a Modern submission. That's just plain ridiculous. :sumo:

I spoke to them today - they're behind on Moderns (again, again).

My books were graded on March 13th, yet the collector's society website has said they were "scheduled for grading" for almost 3 weeks now. I finally had enough, called CGC, and asked whether they couldn't do something to get those books encapsulated & out the door - I mean, what's the point of claiming they have a 20 day turnaround, if the graded books then sit at the CGC offices for another 20 days after that?

Ali-jae apologized & said she would see what she could do - and earlier today my status changed to "shipped/safe". Wooho.

Moderns, Economy and Value Tiers are about a month behind at the moment.

The more expensive tiers are on time :tonofbricks:

I wouldn't say they are all a month behind... More like 1 week for Moderns. Their site update yesterday indicates Modern subs books received on 3/16 are at shipped status... That's just a week behind. Economy and Value are 2 1/2 weeks behind (remember, Feb was a short month.)

Moderns, Economy and Value Tiers are about a month behind at the moment.

The more expensive tiers are on time :tonofbricks:

I wouldn't say they are all a month behind... More like 1 week for Moderns. Their site update yesterday indicates Modern subs books received on 3/16 are at shipped status... That's just a week behind. Economy and Value are 2 1/2 weeks behind (remember, Feb was a short month.)

Not 2 1/2 weeks short.