• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order status stuck at "received"?

341 posts in this topic

As of today, all four invoices are now graded or scheduled, I can tell that 115 out of 120 passed 9.8.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Very nice. Yeah, I'd like to see what books you are submitting also.

Last pre-screen I did was a 9.6 pre-screen; of the 27 books back so far only 19 hit 9.6.

All but one book was pre-1980.

As of today, all four invoices are now graded or scheduled, I can tell that 115 out of 120 passed 9.8.

Last pre-screen I did was a 9.6 pre-screen; of the 27 books back so far only 19 hit 9.6.

About 80 of the books are for my 1991 X-Men run, Grant Morrison run mainly. After the books come back in I'll be 4 slabs short of 100% on the 1991 series from #1-217.

The rest are current Moderns, UXM, other titles that I'm slabbing for myself and others.

Nothing pre-1990 on this batch.

God, I wish I had 115 of 120 9.8 for pre-1980 stuff. I'd have some serious stuff to sell.

About 80 of the books are for my 1991 X-Men run, Grant Morrison run mainly. After the books come back in I'll be 4 slabs short of 100% on the 1991 series from #1-217.

The rest are current Moderns, UXM, other titles that I'm slabbing for myself and others.

Nothing pre-1990 on this batch.

God, I wish I had 115 of 120 9.8 for pre-1980 stuff. I'd have some serious stuff to sell.

Still, good eye (thumbs u

Quick question, when CGC first gets your books for a pre-screen, they charge your CC, right?

After a couple of books fail the pre-screen, do the put $$$ back onto your CC?

I don't know how they handle pre-screens, I'll have to check my invoices. I know for a fact that regular subs are charged as soon as they are received.

Oh, I thought you were doing/had done large pre-screens.

Yeah, I do, but I have so many on a monthly basis I never know what the charges are for. I actually called the other day to see if they can send me a year end report...

But I'm pretty sure they charge me after the pre-screens are done. Once they establish what passed. I don't think they charge until then. I just checked and I haven't been charged for these yet.

Hope this helps.

I am pretty sure they charge when the receive the books. I think greggy confirmed this a few pages back.

With my recent (and first pre-screen) then charged for all of the books when they received them, as if they all passed. And since not all passed, I am guessing I am expecting a charge-back to my credit card.

So here are my final grades, of the 115 that passed 9.8:

113 9.8 :banana:

2 9.9 :banana: :banana::banana::banana:

My first 9.9s from my own subs!!!!!!

Awesome. Don't forget to post some of the titles, especially the 9.9's.

(thumbs u

My 11/26 batch just changed to "Scheduled for Grading". Wooho.

My 10/27 pre-screen has been sitting at "Scheduled for Grading" since Thursday afternoon.

Usually takes one day for a batch to move from "Scheduled for Grading" to "Graded".

Is CGC closed this week for the Holiday?

Yes, one of my new invoices was "Received" on Monday and one of my graded invoices shipped yesterday. Funny thing is, the invoice that shipped was the last one to be graded. The other other 3 are still sitting at "Graded".

If they are open today I'm sure they are on short hours. I wouldn't expect any other movement until next Monday.

I just had a pre-screen modern invoice received 2/23 go to "scheduled for grading" yesterday 3/17. There was another invoice received that day, same tier, that is still sitting on Verified. I have three other full invoices that were received a couple of weeks ago that are sitting at Verified

Everything seems to be moving very quickly at the moment.

Not my Economy submission recieved 1/12. Still at Verified. :sorry:

Well that's what you get with Economy, 40 business days turnaround.

Ship status is showing 1/10/09 for Economy

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/services_and_fees.asp

Ah. Never noticed the ship status dates on that page,.. but that list was updated 8 days ago, so who knows. :shrug:

Still.. it's been 7 biz days over 40 and the order hasn't moved past Verified. CGC said it was due to recent conventions.

My first time using Economy. I knew it would be slow, but for a bunch $200-250 Golden Age books, I didn't see a better option. Unless I'm reading it wrong, the next best option is Economy Fast Track for $8 more. That $8 adds up fast when submitting a bunch of books. ;) Am I missing something?

My first time using Economy. I knew it would be slow, but for a bunch $200-250 Golden Age books, I didn't see a better option. Unless I'm reading it wrong, the next best option is Economy Fast Track for $8 more. That $8 adds up fast when submitting a bunch of books. ;) Am I missing something?

Nope. You'll just have to be patient unless you pony up the extra money.

I just had a pre-screen modern invoice received 2/23 go to "scheduled for grading" yesterday 3/17. There was another invoice received that day, same tier, that is still sitting on Verified. I have three other full invoices that were received a couple of weeks ago that are sitting at Verified

Really. I have a bunch that were received on 2/25 for regular modern service still sitting as received. I thought pre-screens took considerably longer.