• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

I'm taking Cod Liver Oil tabs, Garlic tabs, Magnesium, and Sulfer supplements (all natural food based of course) and finally Green Magma dehydrated raw juiced Barley Grass plants

Hope your not planning to kiss anyone :P

:hi:

I'm up, can't sleep. Just found out my contractors I paid $8k to ran off with my money and can't be found...

:o

That sucks :( Did they pick up and leave?

That does suck. What did you hire them to do?

I own another house in NC and the renters just moved out. Needed make some major repairs before I put it on the market to sell. My ReMax agent picked out a good contracter that she recommended and has used before. But without her knowledge that contractor sub-contracted the work. those sub-contracters just took the money and cannot be found. So paying two mortgages, to utility bills. And I'm out $8k. Me pissed.

I'm taking Cod Liver Oil tabs, Garlic tabs, Magnesium, and Sulfer supplements (all natural food based of course) and finally Green Magma dehydrated raw juiced Barley Grass plants

Hope your not planning to kiss anyone :P

I've never had a formal complaint...

:angel:

:acclaim:

:acclaim: :acclaim: