• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

I know this thread is dumb and full of graemlins but it sure beats arguing in the ewert thread :grin:

Im steering clear of that thread...to afraid to look :o

:acclaim::acclaim:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

so what book are you gonna buy?

I have about 20 ebay auctions book marked......All are Police Comics or Plastic Man books. Thats one reason I was asking about "mycomicshop".....to see if he was a poster around here. He has two nice slabbed books. Police 45 and Plas 18........

course there are lots of other books I'm lookin at too. I'm definately NOT a slab only guy. Give me GA in VG to Fine and I'm pretty happy.

:hi:

Yea.....I agree....thats why I don't buy modern. I'm pretty much a 1975 and before guy.

And sorry, but I didn't send any p.b. cookies.........even though your prizes looked awesome !! Has the Mrs. drank out of Tweety yet?? Does she know who Tweety is?? heheh.....just kidding......you are in Canada you know.