• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10,000 bottles of beer on the wall...

19 posts in this topic

....if I had a beer for every post I have now made, i would want to share them with you all on the boards, and geek over some funny books!

There ya go...detective27kid and five or six hundred intimate friends, all reading comics and drinking something approaching a case of beer apiece. I recommend a few hundred bags of Cheetos to go with the beer! ROFL

(oh, and 'grats on the nice round post total!)

....if I had a beer for every post I have now made, i would want to share them with you all on the boards, and geek over some funny books!

It it too late to pick the beer? (shrug)

I don't even remember being asked.

Congrats, Rick.

BTW, once you post again this thread loses its meaning.

Or do you plan on waiting a while before you once again add to your feat?

whew; i just finished reading the whole 10 thou. determined he made sense in 11 of them. what's that percentage?

whew; i just finished reading the whole 10 thou. determined he made sense in 11 of them. what's that percentage?

0.11?

0.11?

if you say so; you know i went to law school cuz i can't do math.

only 11?... surely there are a dozen posts or more simply congratulating the LSU tiger"t"s on their national championship (shrug)

I personally would have popped open 10K Coke Zero's (I don't "drink"), but I figured if I did, then why not a toast here... that said, it would have been pabst blue ribbon or Old Mil for the lot of you lol

I personally would have popped open 10K Coke Zero's (I don't "drink"), but I figured if I did, then why not a toast here... that said, it would have been pabst blue ribbon or Old Mil for the lot of you lol

THAT is the title of the book we were talking about Saturday, NOT top-notch. i knew top notch did not sound right.

THAT is the title of the book we were talking about Saturday, NOT top-notch. i knew top notch did not sound right.

well, maybe subconsciously I got it right here :headbang: