• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what comicbooks are actually really worthlesss?

87 posts in this topic

C'mon guys lets put things in perspective here.

I can't fill my wifes SUV with a $100. I can't go to a restaurant with the family with $100. $100 is not enough to buy smokes for the month for petes sake :cry: Try grocery shopping with $100 and see what you come with meh

You can buy at least 10 drinks with $100 ^^

What for, you start spilling and breaking after 3, waste of money :applause:

I haven't spilled drinks for years. :mad:

I can't fill my wifes SUV with a $100. I can't go to a restaurant with the family with $100. $100 is not enough to buy smokes for the month for petes sake :cry: Try grocery shopping with $100 and see what you come with meh

Water is free. :gossip:

Can you fit 33 watermelons in your wife's SUV? You probably could I guess.... but it'd take up a fair amount of space. hm

Grocery shopping......we normally can keep it under 100. Not always though.

You need to tally up what you're buying with food stamps too. :baiting:

Buy a more fuel efficient car, eat somewhere less expensive and stop smoking. (shrug)

I'd like an extra $100 a month just to offset some of the friggin diapers and wipes. :frustrated:

It'll be like a raise when I don't have to buy that stuff anymore.

Buy a more fuel efficient car, eat somewhere less expensive and stop smoking. (shrug)

I'd like an extra $100 a month just to offset some of the friggin diapers and wipes. :frustrated:

I'm sure something else will take their place, Zip. :tonofbricks:

Every book I own doh!
I concur
You would
Like clockwork
Like you have a clue

I still would have paid double for those Weird Wonder Tales :baiting:

Dammit. Next time try harder. They were on my site for two weeks before greggy snapped 'em up. :sumo:

Every book I own doh!
I concur
You would
Like clockwork
Like you have a clue

Dammit. Next time try harder. They were on my site for two weeks before greggy snapped 'em up. :sumo:

Well next time remember what ever books greggy wants, Joey will pay double :baiting:

Don't worry, when the kids out of diapers, they'll need something else that'll take your money, I don't see you getting a "raise" for around 18-20 years.

As far as the hamburgers or smokes.....either one will kill you NIK...choose your poison. meh

Every book I own doh!
I concur
You would
Like clockwork
Like you have a clue

You have a site :o send me the link.

You can get around 70 primo Belgian beers in a bar with $100 hm

Every book I own doh!
I concur
You would
Like clockwork
Like you have a clue

I'm the only one who ever checks your lame site. :cry:

Every book I own doh!
I concur
You would
Like clockwork
Like you have a clue

I'm the only one who ever checks your lame site. :cry:
Greggy is everywhere on the internets. :gossip: