• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I'm sure I'm late to this as well. Is the walking dead preview in The Agents #6 loved at all? Some dude on the bay is hawking it at $20. If this is old hat, just point me to the thread since all the searches I do end up with Fear Agent in them!

hm I was actually not aware of that one! :o

i see your hm and raise you hm hm hm

i didn't know that it existed myself!

j

I didn't know about it either, and I'm usually on top of Walking Dead stuff. If it's true, that's a pretty cool book to track down.

I know it's taboo to step on peoples sales, but... I did a search on eBay and just bought one for about 5 bucks ($1.49 + shipping). The seller is mycomicshop and they had 2 so...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Agents-2003-6-NM_W0QQitemZ310162622211QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4837220703&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Okay, I'm starting to get a little irritated by the comments. Let me put this together.

Notice that everyone is saying they didn't know. It's because people didn't. It's the reason you are finding some for cheap right now. Because the seller didn't know.

This is no different than the Dreamwalker situation for Goon or Noble Causes/Tech Jacket for Invincible. Only difference is I didn't announce it or buy the copies on the market.

You got a cheap price. Great. Don't disparage my auction because of it.

Pat

Sorry dude, no disrespect meant.

Did you perhaps buy the copy I mentioned above? It sold overnight. If so, you got the heads up for another flip. (thumbs u

Sorry, no disrespect meant by me either. I had no idea the book existed, that it had a preview of the walking dead, or that it wasn't generally known that there was a preview of the walking dead. I looked up the sales data on comichronwhatevercomnet and the approx print run was 3500 or so. I think it qualifies as a pretty low print run with a huge fan base that may be interested in it. The term "hawking" does sound a little sketchy though, for that I apologize. I doubt I even spelled it right...at any rate, thanks for bringing it out of the closet!

Edited by kolmaravenue

I read it...and i too am a better man for it! :banana:

I'm sure I'm late to this as well. Is the walking dead preview in The Agents #6 loved at all? Some dude on the bay is hawking it at $20. If this is old hat, just point me to the thread since all the searches I do end up with Fear Agent in them!

j

I didn't know about it either, and I'm usually on top of Walking Dead stuff. If it's true, that's a pretty cool book to track down.

I know it's taboo to step on peoples sales, but... I did a search on eBay and just bought one for about 5 bucks ($1.49 + shipping). The seller is mycomicshop and they had 2 so...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Agents-2003-6-NM_W0QQitemZ310162622211QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4837220703&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Okay, I'm starting to get a little irritated by the comments. Let me put this together.

Notice that everyone is saying they didn't know. It's because people didn't. It's the reason you are finding some for cheap right now. Because the seller didn't know.

This is no different than the Dreamwalker situation for Goon or Noble Causes/Tech Jacket for Invincible. Only difference is I didn't announce it or buy the copies on the market.

Pat

Did you perhaps buy the copy I mentioned above? It sold overnight. If so, you got the heads up for another flip. (thumbs u

you didn't do anything wrong. dude shouldn't charge $20 for a book that isn't worth that much. he's charging that hoping someone will pay it because they want everything walking dead related. thanks for posting a link to a cheaper copy. saved me $15

I read it and was completely lost... must be since I've only read through the hardcovers so far.

So, you're up to what issue? #48?

Yeah, I assume you would be quite lost :insane:

I, sir, am always lost (:

(thumbs u I noticed!

I read it and was completely lost... must be since I've only read through the hardcovers so far.

So, you're up to what issue? #48?

Yeah, I assume you would be quite lost :insane:

I, sir, am always lost (:

(thumbs u I noticed!

ohsnap.jpg

j

Pat

I did not purchase it and I'm not intending to flip for cash.

I could have captured every copy on the net before announcing this and thereby drive the price up. Keep in mind, I've known about this for years.

My irritation is not focused at you specifically. It drives me nutz that some board members get a huge pat on the back for finding it on a book and I get the cold shoulder for the same thing on another.

I know of more. But clearly it's not appreciated and will be viewed in a negative light. So no point in revealing.

Pat

Gotta love Rick when he's pissed off! I love it when he says "pow"

the visual of him saying "pow" was excellent. there's A LOT of dialogue in this issue, and it's all great. the letters section put a smile on my face. i wanna see this series go past 300 issues. i was already anticipating issue #66, but now i really want to see what goes down.

I like being able to read several issues in a row without waiting, so when I started reading WD a while back and I had 40 or so issues to go through with no wait, it was great... then last summer I stopped reading so I could have some cushion and read 10+ issues back-to-back...

I told myself I was going to let myself fall behind a bit again, but I can't keep myself from reading it when new issues come out. gah. Another month to wait to see what happens :juggle:

is it the last part to the hunted storyline? hm , do they let them live..i'm taking it as so, so if rick said "pow" he probably didn't shoot the crazy soylent green guy and let him live... (atleast that would be the standard writing cliche')

if i'm right, i don't want to know.

i want to find out what eugene has been hiding...