• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Beyond that

I supsect we'll know more by issue 72, which would be the end of another 6 issue arc as 71 should see a boatload of sudden buildup and 72 will be the climax followed by a slow down catch your breath in 73, but before 74 we will see the TPB vol. 12 released

I think I've got the series figured out like that

Wow, you guys are crazy people! I can barely wait for each individual issue. There is just no way I could wait for TPBs or hardcovers. Crazy crazy!!

I read all the TPB and have all the issues (67-70) to read up to the most current part of the story. But I rarely read a comic only TPB and not sure if I can do it. But it is killing me that I am not up to date with WD. Trying to finish the Y TPB then I will prob start the rest of WD. :hi:

not gonna buy the single issues...that would mean I would have to get a whole new box for moderns...one modern series is all I can handle in my boxes with my Silver Age stuff
What's your one modern series? hm

Wow, you guys are crazy people! I can barely wait for each individual issue. There is just no way I could wait for TPBs or hardcovers. Crazy crazy!!

Ugh fine, gonna go stop by my LCS to get the latest issues. Wanna see what all this hoopla is about.... hm

Holy , just read the last 4 recent issues... all i can say is...

DAVIDSON?!

(shrug)WHO!?!?! (shrug)