• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

This seller is clueless as to what he is selling so I wanted to ask you guys about this Tony Moore art. Is it authentic as he states it is in his auction? I asked him if it was original artwork and he stated that he doesn't know. I could have sworn I've seen this print somewhere...or am I mistaken. It's laminated btw and I'm talking about the single zombie one not the group one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140408010389&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I thought isoldit was an ebay consignment shop so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't know what it was.

Yeah sort of like yourauctionhq, clueless, but they should at least know something from the owner. I was told that the original owner died and that it was the owner's wife that was selling it so there is no background info. Hmmm... hm

Playing it safe and just assuming it's a print. I could have sworn I've seen it somewhere. (shrug)

this store is right by my house. wonder if they'd let me stop by and look at them. hm

Thanks for the confirmation, fellas. Now about that Adlard OA????hm

Anybody else scoping for it? I'm willing to back out if you are. (thumbs u

hm would be a nice piece for my first OA

What OA is this is it the double piece on Ebay (shrug)

Well, if you guys are shooting for it, I'm out. Good luck fellas! :wishluck:

**Answer is Yes to your question, Gary. ;)

I just tried to buy the Variant cover art to WD #75...

sadly I believe I was a day late (for all I know several months), but not a dollar short...

sigh...

So did anyone pick it up?

sadly I believe I was a day late (for all I know several months), but not a dollar short...

sigh...

where were you trying to get it from?

sigh...

where were you trying to get it from?

Mark Hay, his art rep

I have only read up to #71, and i never know what the latest issues are b/c i go and get my mods about once every 90 days. What I want to know is who is going to get OA of the 1st appearance of DAVIDSON?

Edited by seanfingh

I have only read up to #71, and i never know what the latest issues are b/c i go and get my mods about once every 90 days. What I want to know is who is going to get OA of the 1st appearance of DAVIDSON?

<---------------------------------------------------------

Since he appeared in issue #48 in the background on pages 16 and 17, you should be asking "Who already owns the first appearance of DAVIDSON?" (thumbs u

Since he appeared in issue #48 in the background on pages 16 and 17, you should be asking "Who already owns the first appearance of DAVIDSON?" (thumbs u

Tony Moore told me that it was actually DAVIDSON that shot Rick in issue 1.

isn't Davidson the name of the dog?

:gossip: It's the name.....

of his SLED!!!!! :ohnoez::o:ohnoez:

Luge20sideshot-1.jpg

isn't Davidson the name of the dog?

:gossip: It's the name.....

of his SLED!!!!! :ohnoez::o:ohnoez:

Luge20sideshot-1.jpg

lol I don't think you're the funniest guy on the Boards, but you're pretty damn close.