• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Just paid for this today--I will have to wait for it to ship but I wanted to share with everyone.

Issue # 70 page 6 first appearance of Douglas (maybe Davidson hm )

It makes sense that I own the first appearance of a character in WD that has the same name

24l7yo7.jpg

So on the letters page of issue 72 someone writes in to state that Douglas's

story of the guy who ate his own child's eyes was a true story. Now that I know this I'm even more disturbed by it then when I thought it was fictional on one hand, but on the other I'm less disturbed that someone thought it up for a comic story.

Edited by comicalgems

So on the letters page of issue 72 someone writes in to state that Douglas's

story of the guy who ate his own child's eyes was a true story. Now that I know this I'm even more disturbed by it then when I thought it was fictional on one hand, but on the other I'm less disturbed that someone thought it up for a comic story.

http://www.turnto23.com/east_county/19473681/detail.html

The more I think about this the more I'm compelled to send money to help this child live as much of a normal life as he can. Do you think we could organize a boards sale if we found a suitable place to send the money raised?

Got a # 9 for $4.00 at one of the LCS's, Easy 9.8 and yes I am slabbing it.
(thumbs u

I wonder who has the CGC 10. hm

I am not sure who has that Gem Mint copy but they need to sell it to me :baiting: