• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Heard a very interesting theory today that makes alot of sense

The current arc implies there may be something wrong with the community or some of the people there. Every issue seems to play on Rick's group being paranoid. The theory is Rick and company will attack the other people believing they are justified only to find out later or maybe in the same issue that nothing was going on. Will Rick and friends destroy possibly the only remaining settlement?

Edited by branget

The current arc implies there may be something wrong with the community or some of the people there. Every issue seems to play on Rick's group being paranoid. The theory is Rick and company will attack the other people believing they are justified only to find out later or maybe in the same issue that nothing was going on. Will Rick and friends destroy possibly the only remaining settlement?

I think that all depends

on what DAVIDSON!!! made them do. Now that's a Sig Series I'd like to have, first mention of DAVIDSON!!! with a DAVIDSON!!! sketch by ADL---err, uh Adlard.

I think that all depends

on what DAVIDSON!!! made them do. Now that's a Sig Series I'd like to have, first mention of DAVIDSON!!! with a DAVIDSON!!! sketch by ADL---err, uh Adlard.

Maybe Davidson got his group to kill the old group that held this settlement much the same as Rick will get his group to kill the current people in charge. One nice neat little package. That also would make Rick the new Davidson hm

Anyone else buying multiple copies of new issues right now? I've been doing so since they've arrived in DC. I figure lots of new 1st appearances. Never know when the next Governor is going to pop up.

I've got multiples up to #50. I need to look on ebay for the rest, you can usually pick up multiples for less than $4 ea.

Anyone else buying multiple copies of new issues right now? I've been doing so since they've arrived in DC. I figure lots of new 1st appearances. Never know when the next Governor is going to pop up.

Is the first appearance of Governor worth anything?

I am only buying one copy.