• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Are these things like KOs or what ?.. Who is doing the art on them?.. Is the art inside different as well?

And they are flip books....the opposite side is Invincible, also exact except with Serbian word balloons.

They did a run of 1 through 13 starting in late 2004.

#1 through 13 had a print run of 500 copies.

#2 variant cover had a run of only 50 copies.

#10 variant cover had a run of only 100 copies.

For example here is #6 Front

WD6.jpg

and back

1200320919_x9fQz543vK.jpg

Quick question to the boards.....

I just got in a nice looking Serbian Walking Dead #1 and I MAY HAVE a nice Serbian Walking Dead #2 Variant cover for sale.

Does anyone here still need one or possibly both?

I was going to do a sales thread, but I figured a general heads up to this thread might get the book(s) to the right person.

Best,

Chris

The #2 Variant is now Sold. :applause:

Are these things like KOs or what ?.. Who is doing the art on them?.. Is the art inside different as well?

And they are flip books....the opposite side is Invincible, also exact except with Serbian word balloons.

They did a run of 1 through 13 starting in late 2004.

#1 through 13 had a print run of 500 copies.

#2 variant cover had a run of only 50 copies.

#10 variant cover had a run of only 100 copies.

For example here is #6 Front

WD6.jpg

and back

1200320919_x9fQz543vK.jpg

Some of them have bonus pinups and stuff too. I remember some cartoons that were Zombie Calvin & Hobbes too. Here are some pics I took for a sales thread awhile back of some pinups.

WDS1InsideA.jpg

WDS2InsideA.jpg

WDS2InsideB-Copy.jpg

OH *uck :(

lol

lol

On the plus side, I did get to meet and chat with Robert Kirkman today!!! :acclaim:

He had a special message for us here on the boards... MAJOR SPOILER!

DAVIDSON!

how rare is the walking dead, days gone bye retailer limited edition hardcover? i see it on ebay for $200+

http://cgi.ebay.com/Walking-Dead-Hardcover-Retailer-LIMITED-Edition-RARE-/170497678920?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item27b2741e48

then there's this guy, selling a "5th print" for $30.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Walking-Dead-Vol-1-Days-Gone-Bye-Retail-Variant-NEW-/180526291626?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item2a08349aaa

so, are there different prints?

Edited by Hawkman

OH *uck :(

lol

lol

On the plus side, I did get to meet and chat with Robert Kirkman today!!! :acclaim:

He had a special message for us here on the boards... MAJOR SPOILER!

DAVIDSON!

lol really? You're just pulling our leg yeah? He has no idea about this thread, I'm sure he's way too busy to know the amount of frenzy that's been stirred up over here just by that one topic.

Something I just thought of on the DC covers, if those are dead people then wouldn't they have had enough time to wilt away? If those are dead zombies, then who killed them?

:ohnoez: