• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

you are just mad that we have "real" football in the US :shy:

We've discussed this :sumo:

And a unbeaton season is no good if you can't do the business in post season :o

Any sport that has ties is suspect 2clol

Throwing some heat at the Pats Fan...I like it

Doesn`t the promo pic suggest the prison or maybe the gated community....which issue is the gated community

They run across a gated community covered in snow early in the series. They go inside and start to get comfortable. The sun comes up the next day and melts the snow on the gate where it was painted something like: "All Dead Inside: Stay Out". They flee and barely escape.

Not all of them escape. That's where uhm that one chick who was the twins mom died. You remember the twins right? Carl sure did finish their story all neat and tidy.

:mad:

Something involved with wearing an ascot..I forgot what he told me

Evilash doesn't even like the WD :kidaround:

ZOINKS!!! Like those are undead zombie dudes, man!

scooby-doo-tv-01.jpg

:roflmao:

I need to re-read the early books as I'm remembering all lots of new mess I forget doh!

Something involved with wearing an ascot..I forgot what he told me

Evilash doesn't even like the WD :kidaround:

ZOINKS!!! Like those are undead zombie dudes, man!

scooby-doo-tv-01.jpg

I can't wait for Steve to see that pic :roflmao::roflmao:

:foryou:

Doesn`t the promo pic suggest the prison or maybe the gated community....which issue is the gated community

They run across a gated community covered in snow early in the series. They go inside and start to get comfortable. The sun comes up the next day and melts the snow on the gate where it was painted something like: "All Dead Inside: Stay Out". They flee and barely escape.

Not all of them escape. That's where uhm that one chick who was the twins mom died. You remember the twins right? Carl sure did finish their story all neat and tidy.

This is when Carl stopped being a "lil" kid ...turning point for his character (even more then Issue 50) . Dont worry I got my gloves on :hi:

Edited by dhurley1125

I would like to see episode 6 end with

Death of Shane

I have a friend who brought another friend with us to WWPhilly this year. This other friend has a friend working on the WD tv show. (Don't want to use his name on a public forum, and possibly get his friend in trouble.)

The guy who went to WWPhilly with us told us how the first episode will go since he was able to actually read the -script.

He said the -script for the 1st episode is sixty some pages long.

If what he told me is true which I believe it is, the show is going to be awesome!

The pace of the 1st episode would make the first TPB = 1st 6 episode season.

If you want to know more details click below but beware, it's going to be true so if you don't want spoilers don't click.

Seriously, if you don't want it spoiled don't click. It's not a joke with Davidson or something written there.

The episode will start with Rick and Shane as cops and go into more detail about their relationship. Character building up the two of them. Then Rick will still get shot and put into a coma during the outbreak. Just like the comic, we'll be following the story from Rick's point of view. Rick will still visit his home and run into Morgan and Duane. There is a ton of zombie action at this point in the show. The episode ends with Rick leaving to search for his family and hearing a message from Shane on the radio. Basically, an extended version of issue #1.

Edited by maloney414

:foryou:

They are putting your picture up all over Logan and Manchester airports now, as you are now officially banned from New England, lol .

...also

Where's EvilAsh with all this TWD talk going on? (shrug)

It is with regret that I have to inform you that Steve's body was found today around 10AM Eastern time. The police are still trying to determine if it was an accident or if foul play was involved. They found Steve under a half-ton pile of CGCed Walking Dead books with a hand scrawled note that said only, "Damn you desirableitems!"

...also

It is with regret that I have to inform you that Steve's body was found today around 10AM Eastern time. The police are still trying to determine if it was an accident or if foul play was involved. They found Steve under a half-ton pile of CGCed Walking Dead books with a hand scrawled note that said only, "Damn you desirableitems!"

:o I knew that the WD Collection would get him in the end

...also

:o I knew that the WD Collection would get him in the end

He'll be a lock for "Best Presented Set" now with those Luke Perry sideburns of his.