• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

#75 will definitely be out in 2 weeks on time. They'll have it ready for SDCC so they can sell the variants.

On a sided note, Invincible is sporting 3 staples for the last two issues as well. Maybe Image as a whole is changing to this format??

Can we talk about the tv show for a bit?

I'm hoping that in the episodes comprising of 6 or so episodes should cover the group finding Hershel's farm. At first I wanted the first season about the group getting to the prison, but then I realized that there is just too much good material to skip over the group getting to the prison in 6 episodes. I hope that such an event in the timeline happens maybe around at the end of season 2 (and season 2 being three to four times longer than the inaugural season).

How do you guys want to see the events unfold over the course of the show?

First and foremost, the first death should be the "new" T-Dog character. :P

Not Another Teen Movie

Malik: Sure, why not? I am the token black guy. I'm just supposed to smile and stay out of the conversation and say things like: "Damn," "*spoon*," and "That is whack."

Doesn`t the promo pic suggest the prison or maybe the gated community....which issue is the gated community

I think that promo pic is of the hospital door from issue 1 (shrug)

And I hope T-dog is gone in the first 15 mins :sumo:

First and foremost, the first death should be the "new" T-Dog character. :P

Not Another Teen Movie

Malik: Sure, why not? I am the token black guy. I'm just supposed to smile and stay out of the conversation and say things like: "Damn," "*spoon*," and "That is whack."

To me, it's just frustrating to see them pad the show this way with new people. With so many characters we already care(or in some cases...cared about) why not just expand their character's storylines to benefit the plot. I just know, a T-Dog character is gonna get added to the comic to better "benefit" the book for the TV audience too.

Doesn`t the promo pic suggest the prison or maybe the gated community....which issue is the gated community

They run across a gated community covered in snow early in the series. They go inside and start to get comfortable. The sun comes up the next day and melts the snow on the gate where it was painted something like: "All Dead Inside: Stay Out". They flee and barely escape.

"All Dead Do Not Enter"

:makepoint:

OH yeah??? :slapfight:

I notice you didn't put the issue number in there...so your OCD is somewhere between Howie Mandel and Marc Summers.

That's a positive. :slapfight:

"All Dead Do Not Enter"

I notice you didn't put the issue number in there...so your OCD is somewhere between Howie Mandel and Marc Summers.

:roflmao: is it bad that I wear gloves all day?

"All Dead Do Not Enter"

:screwy:

:foryou:

"All Dead Do Not Enter"

:screwy:

:foryou:

you are just mad that we have "real" football in the US :shy:

I would like to see episode 6 end with

Death of Shane

That would be nice. (thumbs u

Completely agree with this (thumbs u I hope they stick to this sort of logic as it would kill the show if they use up to much of the, already written material, in one short season (shrug)

I would like to see episode 6 end with

Death of Shane

That would be nice. (thumbs u

Completely agree with this (thumbs u I hope they stick to this sort of logic as it would kill the show if they use up to much of the, already written material, in one short season (shrug)

+1 :wishluck:

I want at least 10 seasons

Edited by dhurley1125