• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

what email i dont have emails , someone show me plssss . i also llike walking the dead

"Hey everyone,

Thanks for your kind words and understanding yesterday.

I have mostly good news today!

Image contacted us last night and let us know they are replacing the entire print run of the book.

This means we should have nice copies to sell.

However, it means being just a little more patient as the item was print to order, so it needs to be reloaded on the printer. I will update with our expected shipping date just as soon as I can.

Thanks for working with us on this situation. Again, feel free to contact us, should you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Lee Newman, Shipping Manager"

just got back from vacation. went to SDCC on sunday. when i got to the AMC booth, i was surprised to see Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard there. too bad kirkman wasn't signing too. but it was great to have charlie signing and sketching for free. too bad i didn't have any blank paper. they had 3 different shirts (white, gray, and black-all different images). i bought a black shirt with "the walking dead" on the front. then i got charlie to sign the shirt. also bought some WD buttons and got some posters. they also had invincible posters as well.

lol @ all the dealers at SDCC trying to charge $45 for the agents # 5!!! i saw one who had a raw walking dead #1 signed by kirkman for $500. also, AMC did a great job of advertising. they had people dressed up as zombies outside the convention passing out fliers for the show.

Edited by Hawkman

Yeah, I saw that $500 book as well. Wow. I think it was still there Sunday. Maybe with the Walking Dead panel and all the hooplah, seller was trying to make some good money off it. I don't blame him for trying...he's selling...but it may have went for a much lower price.

Anyway, for those WD fans that ordered stuff, your books and posters are on their way via priority. Should be here Saturday and then off to "yous guys". ;) Thank you all for paying up front and making it easier for me.

thanks Julio for the opp and helping us with our "wish lists" at SDCC (worship)(worship)

yes, thank you very much man!!! its very much appreciated.

+3 Julio rocks! :headbang:

I will certainly give that a :headbang: +4

I read #75.

I like where the story is going now, with the sy-fy stuff and color. I'm hoping Rick visits the moons of Zantarr and battles the Terrann Demons of Yor by issue #81. :baiting:

Nice solid issue, building toward a grand #48-esque finale.

And the next one is already up to $54!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Walking-Dead-75-Variant-Ultimate-Exclusive-ONLY-1000-/250672502707?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5d3ed7b3#ht_1302wt_831

doesn't mention in the listing that the whole print run is damaged though hm

I read #75.

I like where the story is going now, with the sy-fy stuff and color. I'm hoping Rick visits the moons of Zantarr and battles the Terrann Demons of Yor by issue #81. :baiting:

Nice solid issue, building toward a grand #48-esque finale.

Hi Jerel :hi:

The mess is about the hit the fan again..just like 48