• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just read the first trade (first 6 issues) and am still very interested. Its good and the good guys are winning.......so far anyways. I'm not sure what to hope for .....I've heard stories, but the kid shooting the crazy "other" policeman to protect his dad was perfect.

:applause: it only gets better!!

I remember even when TWD #1 first came out it was going for around $50 raw in shops & at a con I was at ... Though kirkman was at the con so ... may have been some mark up ...

Looks like you've got yours ......by your sig line anyways

Yeah when it first came out I ordered it A new shop opened up near me a while ago & does grading so I sent it & a web of spiderman #1 in & both came back 9.8 :D Not bad for my first two books to get cgc :)

hey one of you sent me a msg about having a twd book for sale could you pm me that again please

Edited by synch

I remember even when TWD #1 first came out it was going for around $50 raw in shops & at a con I was at ... Though kirkman was at the con so ... may have been some mark up ...

must have been. i bought a copy around the time #20 came out for $30

show it!

Here you go an comicalgems orginal... :acclaim:

Signed by the man who got his letter published in this WD issue Jason Hart..a true original.....Rick is Davidson hm

vyxekg.jpg

kinda knew DAVIDSON had to be involved!!!

Looks much better scanned than I thought it would.

I wonder how much a poor shaped #3 twd would go for hmm .. I doubt this thing would even get a 9.0

you have a 8.5-9.0 WD #3? i need a copy of issue 3, as it is the only issue i have no copy of.

also, anyone else read the letter section? kirkman says later this year they're coming out with a covers book that will have commentary from tony.

A cover book featuring what covers !? I'd buy one if it contained all of the covers so far other wise not worth it imo! At least for me since I buy the singles & then the omnibus when they come out :D