• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The issue was solid but it was a little slower then I thought it would be after Issue 79. Kirkman is just waiting to hit the readers with a one / two punch. :slapfight:

Also my LCS didn't get the weekly today..did any one get a copy?

Huge Kudos to TJ (Lebowski)for making this happen and to Steve(evilash) for helping ship them to me!! (worship)

SS by Chandler Riggs (Carl from the TV show)

Walking Dead #50 (2nd print)

160edxz.jpg

Walking Dead #49

t8pvr6.jpg

Walking Dead #52

dllri8.jpg

ra96xk.jpg

The issue was solid but it was a little slower then I thought it would be after Issue 79. Kirkman is just waiting to hit the readers with a one / two punch. :slapfight:

Got mine... much better then the free comic day issue has the feel of the original.

WEBHEAD

Yeah so far it seems to be a buildup, although look what crawled into Rick's bed...

Its about time rick gets laid ... lol but of all the people .... I keep wanting Michonne & or Andrea to hook up with rick lol! Looks like abe is getting a little on the side as well eh

Its about time rick gets laid ... lol but of all the people .... I keep wanting Michonne & or Andrea to hook up with rick lol! Looks like abe is getting a little on the side as well eh

Finally read it. I was kind of expecting the hook up to happen sooner or later after I read 75. Guess we'll know for sure next issue.

I really thought we'd finally see a Douglas/Spencer heart to heart.