• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

its funny how many people thought that was real... that joke kind of back fired on kirkman lol

Only because he gave his general audience too much credit in the intelligence area.. FFS there was a letters column in between!

Also major major SPOILER ALERT. I have heard on very good authority that

DAVIDSON!!! shows up and saves the day during this No Way Out arc

Just keeping one step ahead of the spoiler police.

Did anyone get the Comics Professional Retail Organization copy of issue 81?

what the hell is this now & why didn't someone post about it sooner ? In bold & high lighted & underlinded so I would see! ?? doh!:frustrated:lol

Edited by synch

its funny how many people thought that was real... that joke kind of back fired on kirkman lol

Only because he gave his general audience too much credit in the intelligence area.. FFS there was a letters column in between!

Damn couldnt resist not clicking the spoilers.. How reliable are your sources? Hahaha would be cool though if that happened.

I was joking on the Print Run...sorry bad joke...

I would estimate 1000 IMO, they typically do not run less it seems for Image comics (got make it worth it to turn the presses on and such...)

:sorry: JJ putting me on a emotional roller coaster

Damn couldnt resist not clicking the spoilers.. How reliable are your sources? Hahaha would be cool though if that happened.

Just ask dhurley