• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So, who reads the comics and who reads the trades?

If you read the comics, you realise there's a panel in Vol. 13 that isn't in issue #75.

If you read the trades you realise there's half an issue missing from Vol. 13 right?

Well..... my good sir,

It seems it's time for you to fire up the old scanner or camera and post a pic of that special panel. :sumo:

What pages did they axe from the trade?

I didn't know about this...

Seems not many people do, I keep an issue of #75 in the shop and let customers read it when they finished Vol. 13.

I'd love to post the scans but personally I think the issue is worth the $4 for the fun value alone.

If you read the comics, you realise there's a panel in Vol. 13 that isn't in issue #75.

If you read the trades you realise there's half an issue missing from Vol. 13 right?

Well..... my good sir,

It seems it's time for you to fire up the old scanner or camera and post a pic of that special panel. :sumo:

Seems not many people do, I keep an issue of #75 in the shop and let customers read it when they finished Vol. 13.

I'd love to post the scans but personally I think the issue is worth the $4 for the fun value alone.

I wouldn't ask you to scan multiple pages of issue #75.

You said there is a panel in the TPB that isn't in the issue. That's the panel I'm asking about. I collect the comics, not the TPB. If you don't want to take a picture, could you at least describe it? Which page?

Well..... my good sir,

Someone needs to post up the tpb difference. I've got 75 but i don't buy the trades. I only buy the omnibus when they come out.

is there any reason that walking dead #79 is going for $20 on ebay?

There's a buyer in the UK snapping up all the copies of #80 he can find.

I think the TV series has reached a huge audience who want more.

The print runs didn't go up, so these issues will probably become scarce?

glad i bought 3 then.

It's also the first issue after the most recent TPB (vol 13), so that might be a factor. People may want to read what's next.

When was the release date of 79? November or December? Orders would of had to be in by late Sept or Oct.