• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Finally got to talk with Kara via PMs on eBay and all is good. Didn't ask for a reason why I never got responses before but I am calm now about it. :)

:applause:

Now to decide should I crack out either my #1 9.6 or my #19 9.8 to get signed by Tony Moore next month?

The number 1 will probably get you the most bang for your buck.

anyone have an idea what the walking dead serbian issues go for? i was interested in what a run would sell for (1-13 + #2 & 10 b/w) but then i went on ebay. i see 5-13 on ebay for $60, 11-13 for $15, so those seem to have lost a lot of their value, demand, or both (i haven't paid attention for a minute). what about #'s 1, 2, 3, & 4? also, what about #2 & #10 b/w covers? those issues i rarely seem to see for sell, so maybe they've retained value. luckily, i bought them out of love for the art.

also, regarding walking dead, regular issues #'s 5-24, are ebay prices even remotely accurate?

p.s. WOW @ there being a cgc 9.8 copy of walking dead #10 argentinian (cover swipes #19)

Edited by Hawkman

I'd go with the 9.6 ... don't risk the 9.8 ... maybe get the 9.6 pressed or something before grading

Not enough time to get it pressed, plus I don't really see anything wrong with it that pressing would help. I think as of right now the #1 will get cracked the other one will stay in the case.

I have all the Serbian issues but #2. They are cool and the guy on eBay out of Serbia selling them is solid. My #1 was bought on eBay and is a 9.4 signed by Kirkman I got a good price for it.

If anyone has an extra #2 for sale PM me.

I'd go with the 9.6 ... don't risk the 9.8 ... maybe get the 9.6 pressed or something before grading

Not enough time to get it pressed, plus I don't really see anything wrong with it that pressing would help. I think as of right now the #1 will get cracked the other one will stay in the case.

I have all the Serbian issues but #2. They are cool and the guy on eBay out of Serbia selling them is solid. My #1 was bought on eBay and is a 9.4 signed by Kirkman I got a good price for it.

If anyone has an extra #2 for sale PM me.

:hi:

I have a slabbed CGC 9.4 #2 Serbian regular cover (500 print run) and a 9.2 slabbed #2 Variant cover (50 print run).

How was the signing?

I got sent a pic of an Adlard sketch...on a Tommy Zombie #1 blank! :gossip:

Less talk and more sharing of this supposed sketch. :sumo:

Finally got an email of it...

634279d9.jpg

what were they doing out there with a shovel?

I love it that no one questions the ZOMBIE but the shovel puts it out of the realm of possibility...ROFLMAO.

I'm going to go with the fact he's a gardener. Or a mass murderer who was looking to off-her during lunch.

what were they doing out there with a shovel?

I love it that no one questions the ZOMBIE but the shovel puts it out of the realm of possibility...ROFLMAO.

I'm going to go with the fact he's a gardener. Or a mass murderer who was looking to off-her during lunch.

lol thats funny, I never thought of it that way.

also, regarding walking dead, regular issues #'s 5-24, are ebay prices even remotely accurate?

any help?

What are the ebay prices? I know I can't find anything older than like issue 60 at the LCS's around here.

rough average price on ebay:

wd #5 = $70

wd #6 = $50

wd #8 = $40

wd #9 = $40

wd #19 = $50

any help?

What are the ebay prices? I know I can't find anything older than like issue 60 at the LCS's around here.

wd #5 = $70

wd #6 = $50

wd #8 = $40

wd #9 = $40

wd #19 = $50

These are raw prices?

any help?

wd #5 = $70

wd #6 = $50

wd #8 = $40

wd #9 = $40

wd #19 = $50

These are raw prices?

They are although they are a little higher then if you're patient. What do you need?

Agreed. You can pick those up cheaper if you poke around and are willing to monitor a little. Here's what I would say you could get for those you listed. Mostly $20 less than what you listed.

wd #5 = $45-50

wd #6 = $30

wd #8 = $20

wd #9 = $15

wd #19 = $40

For some reason, 11-12 are less than 10 or 13. Over printed? 15 tends to a little higher too. Should be able to basically get 10-18 for about $12 or less.

Hope that helps.