• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Does anybody happen to know how the money is split up for something like TWD?

I know Kirkman and Moore created it (Adlard is also mentioned as a creator on the tv show). In having it published by Image, not DC or Marvel, does that allow them to still own all of it or is it divided up?

On new merchandise where the image is drawn by Adlard would Moore get a cut of that since he created how the characters look, even though it isn't his version of it?

I was talking to my dad about these the other night where the guys are from Ky and he started asking me these questions which I didn't know the answer to. I figured some of the boardies might know.

He didn't wait for the body to be cold until he flipped or actually tried flipping. Look at his completed sales. Lots and lots of red items at high prices.

It's okay to flip but maybe start the bidding at what you paid instead of +75 or +100... doh!

Well now that's VERY interesting. hm

"feedback left for others" page 3 :gossip:

That's some nice wording for feedbacks left. I might do a cut and paste and catch up on mine. hm

Just make sure to spell check it first.

kirkman told me straight to my face when he signed my 48's that Judith was dead. that doesn't mean a zombie won't pop up. I thought at the time she would grow up and kill rick in the last issue.

kirkman told me straight to my face when he signed my 48's that Judith was dead. that doesn't mean a zombie won't pop up. I thought at the time she would grow up and kill rick in the last issue.

I don't think zombies can age.

I was talking about before she was confirmed dead. After reading 48, I thought perhaps Judy survived and was taken by the governors remaining people which would lead to a showdown later. I wouldn't be surprised if a lori w/ judy zombie popped up sometime.

I was talking about before she was confirmed dead. After reading 48, I thought perhaps Judy survived and was taken by the governors remaining people which would lead to a showdown later. I wouldn't be surprised if a lori w/ judy zombie popped up sometime.

+1

And until the series ends I'll just keep believing it. :sumo: