• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'm still missing a Michonne page, but I'm sure I'll come across one at some point. Those are pretty sweet pages though! I'm just happy with all the Governor pages I was able to snag right before mess got real popular.

Ya, you have some bad Governor pages!

Oh but....

This guy's first appearance is about to get HOT!

Dr._Eugene_Porter.jpg

i'm not getting the whole, Eugene is now a hot property, line of thought. I must have missed something in 93.

Edited by krighton

Oh but....

Dr._Eugene_Porter.jpg

i'm not getting the whole, Eugene is now a hot property, line of thought. I must have missed something in 93.

Isn't this Eugine's first appearance?

WDIss53Pg16.jpg

you never know in teh walking dead ... Tyresse i though was desirable till

he got locked in the gym of the prison ... thought he was dead ....

then eventually got his head chopped off .... so even though Eugene seems like he going to be a more important character kirkman can kill him off in the next issue because that's what kirkman does .. he kills people

Oh but....

Dr._Eugene_Porter.jpg

WDIss53Pg16.jpg

:baiting: Show off. :D

yes, Issue 53 is his first appearance...i was just wondering what series of events in 93 made him more desirable.

I haven't gotten to 93 yet but have read up to 70 and haven't seen anything of importance to his character. In fact, I'm amazed the group hasn't killed him yet.

So is Eugene banging the hot chick or what?

He wishes!

Eugine is a fraud for one thing and a Pervert. Abraham and Rosita are knocking boots and Eugine likes to hide and watch. There isn't any batteries in Eugine's radio and he is a Scientist alright, a school science teacher. I'm amazed Abraham didn't kill him after finding out.

Oh but....

Dr._Eugene_Porter.jpg

WDIss53Pg16.jpg

:baiting: Show off. :D

:blush:

you never know in teh walking dead ... Tyresse i though was desirable till

he got locked in the gym of the prison ... thought he was dead ....

then eventually got his head chopped off .... so even though Eugene seems like he going to be a more important character kirkman can kill him off in the next issue because that's what kirkman does .. he kills people

Tyrese is still desirable! :luhv: One of the most awesomest characters in TWD.