• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Is the 101 variant confirmed yet? Are they really doing 9 different covers for 100 then immediately doing another variant for 101? I'm going to need to get a second job.

I don't have a pic but it features everyones favorite sword welding female

Is the 101 variant confirmed yet? Are they really doing 9 different covers for 100 then immediately doing another variant for 101? I'm going to need to get a second job.

I find this all to be tremendously ironic considering Kirkman himself has said he doesn't like doing variants at all.

I don't have that source in front of me but it was either in a Letters Hack or an interview.

So was Daughter a red herring, is Daryl a TV persona who song be appearing in the comic, is Daughter actually Cargo, why did Kirkman make such a big deal out of the crossbow? Anyone have a theory about what's going on that they are willing to share? Thanks!

Sorry about the auto-spell correct ... I agree that it was a ruse but I'm wondering if we are going to get "got" more than once. In otherwords, will Daryl still appear and reclaim his crossbow, will we find out that Dwight is Darrel, or did he just sucker readers like myself once by suggesting that Daryl's and his crossbow will appear in the Something to Fear arc only to introduce a completely different character and then onto the remainder of the Something to Fear arc. I don't have any answers but I'm always happy with Kirkman who consistently entertains me and reminds me why I love the Walking Dead more than any other comic (maybe ever).

Can someone with a 2011/12 Overstreet help me out? I'm trying to find out what Overstreet lists WD 1-10 at in Near Mint. I know Overstreet grossly undervalues them but I need to know anyway.

Edited by Sa'm al Ghul

Can someone with a 2011/12 Overstreet help me out? I'm trying to find out what Overstreet lists WD 1-10 at in Near Mint. I know Overstreet grossly undervalues them but I need to know anyway.

1 $100

2 $40

3-6 $15

7-10 $8

There's a particular thread where you are supposed to advertise the books you are selling. Lots of people get bent out of shape when you post ads in the discussino thread so you may want to move this one before you a mob forms to scream and yell about your post.