• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So....

I'm a member of a list-serve for Emegency Managers and Homeland Security topics and guess what I get today:

June 4, 2012

“CDC Denies Existence Of Zombies Despite Cannibal Incidents”

http://www.hlswatch.com/2012/06/04/cdc-denies-existence-of-zombies-despite-cannibal-incidents/

I saw that on the news this morning. Too funny! lol

Of course no one believing is how it started in World War Z.... hm

Is that a good book worth reading? I heard somebody talking about it the other day and it sounded pretty good.

Yeah, the price. They've been selling for like 80-90. For it to triple from the last sale is kinda crazy.

2nd print of WD #33. Explain the price? Some have decided it is rare.

EDIT: Well I guess they've been going for mid $100's now that I checked so maybe it's not too crazy but wow.

Edited by HugeRosen

I really wish we were getting a Tony Moore variant.

I'd trade all of these for that one.

:news: Click the spoiler tag to see Tony Moore Variant cover! :o

Honestly, when you click on the spoiler tag you will see a Tony Moore Walking Dead variant cover!

WARNING: The cover is a spoiler image

WalkingDead60AprilFoolsJokewitheyepatch.jpg

Gotcha for a second there! ;):jokealert:

It's not a cover for #100. Just joking. But the cover WAS released as a variant cover to a previous issue of the Walking Dead years ago as an April Fools joke for those that remember.

It would have been nice if a Tony Moore cover would've happened, but with the lawsuit forget it. 2c

Can someone explain this to me???

#33 Blue variant

It was rumored that Michonnes favorite color was blue plus on episode 3 there was a zombie with a blue shirt on that had a nametag with the same name as the governor of Georgia and it was the 33rd Page in the -script that scene took place.

I figure that may have raised the price of that book. Just a hunch.

Edited by roastedbagel

Is that a good book worth reading? I heard somebody talking about it the other day and it sounded pretty good.

Yes. Great book. (thumbs u

So no Cliff Rathburn at SDCC? :(

Correct, I confirmed with Cliff that he is not attending.

Any idea of any appearances he will be making?

I really wish we were getting a Tony Moore variant.

I'd trade all of these for that one.

:news: Click the spoiler tag to see Tony Moore Variant cover! :o

Honestly, when you click on the spoiler tag you will see a Tony Moore Walking Dead variant cover!

WARNING: The cover is a spoiler image

WalkingDead60AprilFoolsJokewitheyepatch.jpg

Gotcha for a second there! ;):jokealert:

It's not a cover for #100. Just joking. But the cover WAS released as a variant cover to a previous issue of the Walking Dead years ago as an April Fools joke for those that remember.

It would have been nice if a Tony Moore cover would've happened, but with the lawsuit forget it. 2c

Back on Free Comic Book Day when Tony Moore was at one of our LCS I asked him what was up with no #100 cover from him all I got as a response was a frowny face. His wife wouldn't really go into any details other than we both agreed that it sucked balls that Tony isn't doing a cover.