• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

That stuff doesn't bother me, in fact I appreciate the heads up, but some people go CRAZY. In fact in the ebay discussion thread there were some people that got all bent out of shape be a very informative discussion of ebay fees. I was just trying to spare you some greif since there are so many people who enjoy causing it for others. lol

Can someone with a 2011/12 Overstreet help me out? I'm trying to find out what Overstreet lists WD 1-10 at in Near Mint. I know Overstreet grossly undervalues them but I need to know anyway.

1 $100

2 $40

3-6 $15

7-10 $8

Thank you sir.

Hi guys-- I've got a 9.8 WD #1 with the black mature readers label. Has there ever been any final point of clarification on why some are white and some are black? Is this a matter of one being first print, and the other being a second print?

Any help would be huge. Thanks!

Hi guys-- I've got a 9.8 WD #1 with the black mature readers label. Has there ever been any final point of clarification on why some are white and some are black? Is this a matter of one being first print, and the other being a second print?

:takeit:

It is a printing error, and both are first prints. They were all suppose to be white. Just don't ask about the print runs on those ;)

I heard someone walked out of the WW Philly show floor with an on-site graded 9.9 of #1 today.

Old news. ;)

Now a #2 9.9 or either 10.0 and you've got something.

lol

Old News...

For Game of Thrones fans...

'my little birds tell me...'

The plot thickens. Any interesting 9.9's?

Then who was it?

Given the 2 people who commented? hm

How many guesses do I get?

lol

Old News...

For Game of Thrones fans...

'my little birds tell me...'

The plot thickens. Any interesting 9.9's?

Then who was it?

Given the 2 people who commented? hm

How many guesses do I get?

Guesses huh?

Old news huh?

Whatever, you don't know.