• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

lol

Two more gone so only 3 left

ALL SOLD, THANKS EVERYONE! That was fast :headbang:

Glad your personal sales thread is over :baiting:

Now back to the speculation and possiblity of a official Walking Dead shampoo :whee:

Seriously, someone was just chastized for doing this....

Aaaaaanywho...Now that I can get my shower curtain done up, can someone find me a TWD paper towel holder??

In case you haven't notice yet, the behavior of certain board members is rings of hypocracy. They only critique anything and everything that certain board members do, others can insult the wife of a popular creator and nothing is said to or about them becasue they are friends with the hyper critical board members or customers of such members or otherwise have a personal or business relationship with such members. It is disgusting. That's exactly why I made a joke about no one saying anything about the "arguably" improper post. Personally, I appreciate the idea of making those who read particular threads: (a) aware of cool stuff that is for sale elsewhere on the board; (b) thanking certain board members for extraordinarily strong deals or treatment in transactions that arose on the boards. For example, people often thank B******t for providing them with Chew material and no one complains. I thank Chuck Gower for selling me a raw Saga No. 1 Diamond RRP at an incredibly reasonable price and then slabbing it for me and advising me that CGC graded it a 9.8 and get a lengthy rude post about my board etiquette. Unless the moderators step in or the members do a better job of identifying the hypocracy, we will continue to see this behavior and the much more offensive snarky comments, personal attacks and insults that are habitual in the modern threads. rantrant

Perhaps you should just start your own message board where you can post whatever you like for as long as you like wherever you like.

office_space_stapler_with_milton1.jpg

Entertainment! Yes! $20 on Branget.

doh!

$20 doesn't even get the PPV preview special. :gossip:

I paid $60 for Pacquiao and that *spoon* was rigged. If I pay PPV prices, i better not find out you and Nico are really best friends and splitting all our $ :D

So what's the best guess for the #100 shocker? I went out and bought the last 8 TPB to catch up. I'll be sitting ocean side reading WD and ExMachina. Simultaneously if I can figure out how.

So what's the best guess for the #100 shocker? I went out and bought the last 8 TPB to catch up. I'll be sitting ocean side reading WD and ExMachina. Simultaneously if I can figure out how.

Don't read this until you are caught up Jeff :insane:

Glenn isn't the father. Mind=Blown. 'Nuff Said.

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

Last panel - Rick wakes up in his hospital bed and it was all a dream. No issue #101 or onwards, series cancelled.