• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The question is will all 15 or 100 or hell however many #100 covers there are all be in the census. :ohnoez:

I guess that would depend on how CGC labels each book.

Walking Dead 100 - McFarlane cover

Walking Dead 100 - Hitch cover....and so on...

The 1:200, Chromium, PetCo and B&W copy should be separated for sure.

^ Would have been really interesting to see it as an auction. Normally I would say it would reach about $300 anyway. However, after seeing the Agents #6 go for $455, I think that final price is probably about 60% of what the auction would have gone for.

I for one, would have been one of the heavy bidders *glares at Chad*. I can't believe this slipped by me tbh, I have a saved search that I check about twice a day and I still couldn't get in on it :facepalm:

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

I'm curious with these 2nd prints, I can't imagine they would do all the variants....maybe the artist variants with the highest order like McFarlane, Ottley (or whichever were the highest ordered :shrug: ). Or just the standard yellow/black 'Fear' issue will get reprinted?

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

350K print run and they need a 2nd printing? ???

Every once in a while a book comes along so we can have padding at the front and back of our long boxes to protect the comics we care about. Thanks Mr. Kirkman, I was all out of Spawn #1s!

350K print run and they need a 2nd printing? ???

Every once in a while a book comes along so we can have padding at the front and back of our long boxes to protect the comics we care about. Thanks Mr. Kirkman, I was all out of Spawn #1s!

That's your fault for not going heavy enough on X-Force 1. :makepoint: