• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Ramses....spoilers please.

Yes for shame if people actually talk about the comic in the Discussion section shame on you Ramses (tsk)(tsk)

It came out 2 days ago. Some people haven't read it yet.

It's called common courtesy or respect.

What's the common wait time till you can stop using the spoiler tag?

Six days. :sumo:

Mike: So how long do I wait to spoil?

Trent: A day.

Mike: Tomorrow.

Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.

Trent: Yeah.

Mike: So two days?

Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.

Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.

Trent: You know I used to wait two days to spoil anything, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?

Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.

Trent: Yeah, two's enough not to look anxious. But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...

Mike: Yeah, but you know what, maybe I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell the boards I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to spoil the ending.

Haven't you seen Botz N Da Hood? Now one of us is going to get shot.

sorry for the spoilers but i am computer daft -- anyone else feel like Negan is written unrealistically...who just leaves them alone -- even if it is for the idea that rick and co are to give a cut of spoils -- its retarded...especially after doing what he did -- he has to know that rick will retaliate -- especially when rick says he will kill him..

i am trying to keep is as vague as possible for those who havent read -- but seriously people...who hasnt read it yet?

also props to the guy that alluded to swingers, what a classic...i need to re-watch that - i loved that movie - remember the scene when they pretend to be gay to the pizza guy - that was hilarious.

anyone else notice the big plug to splashpage for OA at the end? and the stupid hyundai advert? poor taste on both!

oh, and one final statement - someone sell me a CA WD cover --- or I guess I could sell my car for a TM cover -- but I aint paying comiclink prices

Edited by Jerry S

Official Season 3 trailer from AMC click here

Looks to be awesome!

no surprise they put it out now with all the direct-tv nonsense going on -- they are trying to lean on the customers to call direct and threaten to switch - and the best way to do that is release content!!

crazy what is going on -- but in the end the consumers will win one way or another -- im hoping for a la carte tv -- why should i have to buy oxygen network and 100 other channels i never watch, just to be able to watch walking dead and tosh.0??

great trailer tho -- interesting - looks like they skip/change a bit of the story from the book --

Edited by Jerry S

sorry for the spoilers but i am computer daft -- anyone else feel like Negan is written unrealistically...who just leaves them alone -- even if it is for the idea that rick and co are to give a cut of spoils -- its retarded...especially after doing what he did -- he has to know that rick will retaliate -- especially when rick says he will kill him..

I thought that if Negan

didn't drop the F bomb at all while lecturing Rick and bashing Glenn's skull open, he would have been a lot more scarier.

So, what happened to Michonne's katana? Did the Saviors take it with them? Maybe Eugene can make her a new one.

I thought that if Negan

didn't drop the F bomb at all while lecturing Rick and bashing Glenn's skull open, he would have been a lot more scarier.

So, what happened to Michonne's katana? Did the Saviors take it with them? Maybe Eugene can make her a new one.

ah so its as simple as doing

and then writing whatever here -- yea .. Negan has this whole 1950s dapper face thing going on -- and i agree if his writing was more quiet and proper he would have been WAY scarier -- he just came off as a hot-headed person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point

heh that was cool.

Man, it's gonna be all-out war. Negan is definitely a bad-mofo who, like Rick, has made the most of the new world. He's smart too, but doesn't have the moral code that Rick has so he is out to make the Saviors into The New World Order, as he puts it. So I guess that means he wants to rule the new world by force. It seems like he is building an empire and needs the people he has beaten to be his workers and new soldiers, so he really doesn't want to kill people, but he must kill just enough and in a brutal enough fashion that others get the message and fall in line. Negan seems like the anti-Rick, even physically.

I think Rick will play along for awhile, waiting for the best time to strike back. That would be the smart thing to do so they can get more info about the Saviors, like how many of them there are and what kinds of weapons they have, etc. The wrong thing to do would be to rush in there half-cocked and get destroyed because they weren't prepared. This might drag out for awhile...

Hey gang, this has very little to do with the comic, but more so with the WD comic trading cards that came out this week. Had to show you all my cool autograph by Kirkman :) This is extra special as it's a "variant" signature, as Kirkman himself drew an eye patch on himself haha. I'm getting a letter from cryptozoic to authenticate the variant. Anyways figured maybe one or two people would get a kick out of this.

scan0015.jpg

Wow I just read issue 100. I was upset by the end of it. I enjoyed it and panels at the end choked me up. This guy's gotta out slow for what he has done. I didnt expect to be so upset at the end, but the artist didnt such an incredible job it actually evoked emotion from me. Color me impressed nice overall issue brings me back in and gives us a new Governor to hate.

Hey gang, this has very little to do with the comic, but more so with the WD comic trading cards that came out this week. Had to show you all my cool autograph by Kirkman :) This is extra special as it's a "variant" signature, as Kirkman himself drew an eye patch on himself haha. I'm getting a letter from cryptozoic to authenticate the variant. Anyways figured maybe one or two people would get a kick out of this.

scan0015.jpg

I'm not big on the trading cards, but that is pretty cool!

And the grab bag a-hole is back:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-COMPLETE-COMIC-RUN-LOTTO-1-100-19-27X2-100-SDCC-ESCAPE-GRAB-BAG-/130730191349?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e702069f5

EDIT: What I like the best about this one is that he "has to get rid of his collection", yet included in this 'lottery' is all of the issue #100's, the SDCC sketch and the escape variant. Which means he just purchased these. And he lives in Connecticut. And he also says they are all in sealed envelopes already so he doesn't know what is what. So he's either in San Diego for SDCC and brought his entire collection there to package into envelopes or he's a scumbag.

Edited by HugeRosen

And the grab bag a-hole is back:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-COMPLETE-COMIC-RUN-LOTTO-1-100-19-27X2-100-SDCC-ESCAPE-GRAB-BAG-/130730191349?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e702069f5

EDIT: What I like the best about this one is that he "has to get rid of his collection", yet included in this 'lottery' is all of the issue #100's, the SDCC sketch and the escape variant. Which means he just purchased these. And he lives in Connecticut. And he also says they are all in sealed envelopes already so he doesn't know what is what. So he's either in San Diego for SDCC and brought his entire collection there to package into envelopes or he's a scumbag.

Reported!