• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

This just ended:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-issues-lot-1-45-1st-prints-NM-/180972930975?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a22d3c79f&nma=true&si=DnRbkgE%2FLFRNgQMoxRKdOMviUPQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'm a bit stunned it went for this much and the collection is only the first half. I would expect 1-100 to reach this level. Are we seeing prices escalating again? Or is this an anomaly?

seems fishy

Shill?

Doubt it. Both bidders placed competitive bids within the last three minutes of an auction. Just because an auction does well doesn't mean it was shilled.

Aussie ponce keyboard hardman. lol

I do agree about the hair. Only 8 more weeks until it is that long for real.

(thumbs u

I have,of my own free will spent nearly $1000 at your store and greatly enjoyed your product and service.

Mark usually sends his goons to my place to muscle me into my next purchase.

lol

This just ended:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-issues-lot-1-45-1st-prints-NM-/180972930975?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a22d3c79f&nma=true&si=DnRbkgE%2FLFRNgQMoxRKdOMviUPQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'm a bit stunned it went for this much and the collection is only the first half. I would expect 1-100 to reach this level. Are we seeing prices escalating again? Or is this an anomaly?

Theres this one as well.

Is this one of us?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251152608043?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Edit: Sorry,Just seen store name:

Blackstar Comics :facepalm:

I guess talking about animated pieces of pasta are alright for this forum...but something related to artwork is shunned by the great Braggyboy?

Go hike a mountain.

A new Picasso being found is "related to artwork", but that doesn't mean discussion of said newsitem is relevant in a thread called "The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread".

You do realize that this board has multiple forums, each containing numerous threads on a variety of topics, right?

I wish I had some goons to do my bidding.

Hrrm, then I could write a fictional tv show about it, sell it to AMC and call it Breaking Collectors ;)

I could call the business in the TV show: (You are going to go-) Splat.... Page Comic Art

Sorry, I've been watching too much Breaking Bad and have a case of the sillies this morning.

Mark

I have,of my own free will spent nearly $1000 at your store and greatly enjoyed your product and service.

lol

I wish I had some goons to do my bidding.

Hrrm, then I could write a fictional tv show about it, sell it to AMC and call it Breaking Collectors ;)

I could call the business in the TV show: (You are going to go-) Splat.... Page Comic Art

Sorry, I've been watching too much Breaking Bad and have a case of the sillies this morning.

Mark

lol

Love that show. Just started watching it 2 weeks ago. Only finished 2 seasons though.

I guess talking about animated pieces of pasta are alright for this forum...but something related to artwork is shunned by the great Braggyboy?

Go hike a mountain.

It was a genuine question. You enjoy OA and would get more responses in that forum. Your insults are childish. Thanks!

ZOMG!! Soup this is a WALKING DEAD FORUm1!?!??! OMGH ZOMG!! WE can ONLY!!! TALK ABGOUT WALKING DEAD!!!! AZARCHH!!!

jk.

Don't worry. Puberty appears to be in your future. Good luck. (thumbs u

:facepalm:

Oh the time spent to come up with that lame reply. Have fun!

I have no dog in this fight, but this is the comeback equivalent of, "I know you are, but what am I?". I thought you were better than that.

And the :facepalm: loses relevance when you use it in every other post. It does *not* cancel out anything the other person says just 'cause you want it to. You seem to use it hoping that it acts as some sort of Jedi mind trick. "Nothing to see here, folks! This post never happened!"

This just ended:

seems fishy

Shill?

Doubt it. Both bidders placed competitive bids within the last three minutes of an auction. Just because an auction does well doesn't mean it was shilled.

certainly has all the familiar symptoms of shill bidding.