• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I thought was just just print to order and not an incintive.

According to my Buddy who owns an LCS it went from 1,000 copies to oh wait everyone wants one so....order as many as you want. You can have your LCS order them for the $2.99 US Cover price.

Edited by Sleepindeath

According to my Buddy who owns an LCS it went from 1,000 copies to oh wait everyone wants one so....order as many as you want. You can have your LCS order them for the $2.99 US Cover price.

This is what I'd heard too. If they're ever going to do another variant cover and because Kirkman doesn't like them, I doubt they will, :whistle: I wish they'd pick another cover other than 1 or 19 which are quickly being strangled with variantitis.

I think a Giarusso of #17 or #43 or #61 would have been nice.

I heard it was order as many as you want as well. Just checking. They are creeping up on eBay. My LCS is getting me some.

I heard it was order as many as you want as well. Just checking. They are creeping up on eBay. My LCS is getting me some.

It is but Diamond UK have sold out.

Got their last 5

took a chance on a low feedback eBay seller, arrived today ...

02ACF92C-D6E0-47ED-847C-F455680D6D56-11445-00000CD908178C54.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

It's funny! I did the same thing with a raw about 1 month ago and also got a 9.6! :gossip: I just did the same with a 19 and have a strong feeling it will be getting a 9.4... Time to get on the Rosen 9.4 train? doh!

Depends on the feedback, value of book(s) and whether or not the feedback is as seller or buyer. 200 wouldn't be low fb to me on most books that I would buy which are mostly moderns or slabbed bronze.silvers keys.

For a high value book, anything raw under 100 is a "hmmm..." to me. I'm always extremely nervous on packaging because, unfortunately, lots of the time, I've gotten books just tossed in an envelope without forethought to actual protection. It also gives me pause if someone is selling a bunch of other non-comics stuff and two comics. Do they really know how to pack comics?.

I also look at negs and their response to those negs. If seller is a Richard to buyer or to lots of buyers, it's an easy pass. Too much hassle if stuff goes wrong.

BUT...this is a WD thread so nice pick up Eric!

Hijack: what constitutes a low feedback seller? I am just under 200 feedback 100% positive. Is that considered low / risky?

Nice book btw.